• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Official 2010/2011 NBA thread

Well congrats to the Lakers on winning the 2009/2010 NBA Championship, but with the NBA Draft on Thursday, the new season is officially underway. Here is to Brandon Jennings taking a step forward as a player, and Andrew Bogut staying healthy for the playoffs, if we make the playoffs.

I wanna know what the Orlando Magic are going to do with Vince Carter. Are they going to trade him or keep him and can't wait to see the new arena when it opens.

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
I wanna know what the Orlando Magic are going to do with Vince Carter. Are they going to trade him or keep him and can't wait to see the new arena when it opens.

I was one of the people who thought that acquiring Vincanity would improve the Magic and potentially push them over the top. Vince has fallen off hard. For the record, I think they will keep him.

I'm an Ohio State fan and I'm excited to see where Evan Turner goes in this years draft.

Rasheed Wallace, please retire. Thanks.

I was one of the people who thought that acquiring Vincanity would improve the Magic and potentially push them over the top. Vince has fallen off hard. For the record, I think they will keep him.

Rumour has it Turkoglu wants back in Orlando. I wonder if Vince Quitter will take a trade back to Toronto. :1orglaugh Imagine that?

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
I'm not sure of the language on VC's contract, but if he has to approve of any trades involving himself, I don't see him giving the green light to go back to Toronto. I mean, would you? It will be interesting, regardless.

Rumour has it Turkoglu wants back in Orlando. I wonder if Vince Quitter will take a trade back to Toronto. :1orglaugh Imagine that?
Orlando would never take on Turkoglu's contract. Vince only has one more year on his contract so that makes him valuable to a lot of teams.

I hope the Lakers seriously consider taking a good, hard look at Chris Bosh. He could help them out tremendously. Bynum's health issues are too much to handle down the stretch. He's hurt his right knee twice and his left knee once, and has really limited durability. I love Bynum, but if he can't stay healthy throughout the course of a season, he just becomes a liability. Someone would be willing to trade for Bynum, no doubt. Sign Bosh, and trade Bynum for some better bench help. Get rid of Luke Walton (great basketball mind, terrible basketball player; making $4,000,000/yr.), and as much as it pains me to say this, get rid of Adam Morrison, too. I love his "I'm so stoned, I have no idea what's going on right now," look on his face when he's on the bench, and I root so hard for him to get a few buckets in garbage time, but I think its time to ship him out. Package deal, Bynum/Walton/Morrison or Bynum/Walton/Farmar for say... a future draft pick and Jamal Crawford as a backup for Fisher/Kobe and rotate him from PG-SG like they do PF-C with Odom? Clear some cap space with the trade, sign both Bosh and Crawford to 2-3 year contracts, Lakers are champs until at least 2014. Yeah that sounds good. Mitch Kupchak has pulled off crazier things. See: Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I like the Alanta Hawks for this year in the Eastern conference.

Mitch Kupchak has pulled off crazier things. See: Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol.

After the dust settled that trade turned into:
Kwame Brown(expiring contract)
Aaron McKie (salary dump)
..both of which allowed for the Grizz to afford Zach Randolph
Marc Gasol
Darrell Arthur (trading Donte Greene who was used with Lakers pick)
Hasheem Thabeet (trading Crittendon to Wizards to get 2009 first round pick back)
This years 2010 Lakers first round pick

Not the worst trade once you take a deeper look at it than face value.

All your trade talks though, immediately after winning the finals? Why would you want to disrupt a team that has been to the finals 3 straight years and won it the last 2?

Monta Ellis bought a $1.7 million home in Memphis. Did he just trade himself?
Rudy Gay, sign and trade for the Grizzlies?
Will we finally give up on Mike Conley and put OJ Mayo at the point?
Ronnie Brewer, thanks for getting injured, you better resign on the cheap.
And who does Memphis take at #12 and can Eric Bledsoe please drop into our laps at #25?

Where will Chris Paul be traded? I think that's the key to where LeBron goes..

I would love to see Dirk or Amare come to Orlando that would be great.

Amare would be a perfect compliment to Dwight inside. They are polar opposites, which is a good thing. They make up for each others deficiencies. Plus Amare can't kill the Magic no more if he's with them. Dirk would be boss too. But if we get a forward, we'd better off trading Rashard instead (plus his contract is worse cuz it's so much longer).

I'm still hoping for a miracle, involving Dwayne Wade making it clear he's not returning to Miami, and the Heat cutting their losses and sign-and-trading him for Vince and/or Rashard.