• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

nazi shoot at counter protester. Cops don't move

Video Shows Man Shooting At Crowd During Charlottesville Rally, With No Police Response

The ACLU documented the incident two weeks ago, and the man has now been arrested in connection with it.

A man attending the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier this month fired his gun in the direction of a black counterprotester
who was holding a torch, and police in their vicinity did not seem to respond.
Those events appear in a video filmed two weeks ago by a volunteer with the American Civil Liberties Union of Virginia and published by the civil rights group on Saturday.

As seen in the footage below, a man in a blue sleeveless shirt, a green vest and a bandana on his head pulls out a gun and aims it at a counterprotester, who is off camera and appears to be holding a makeshift lit torch. The first man appears to yell a racial slur at the black man, then fires the gun toward the ground in the direction of the counterprotesters.
The shooter then leaves the scene by joining a line of white supremacist protesters and walking past law enforcement officers, who were standing behind metal barricades about 10 feet away.

Police arrested Richard Wilson Preston, 52, in connection with the incident in the video above, the Daily Progress reported on Saturday. Wilson was charged with discharging a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school during the so-called “Unite The Right” rally on Aug. 12. He is in custody in Towson, Maryland.

Rosia Parker, a Charlottesville activist who was there when the man fired his gun, told the New York Times that police did nothing when the shooting occurred.
“We all heard it and ran ― I know damn well they heard it,” Parker told the Times, referencing the police who were standing behind the barricades. “They never moved.”

Corinne Geller, a spokeswoman for the Virginia State Police, told the newspaper that troopers did not react to the shooting because they couldn’t hear the gun being fired over “the loud volume of the crowd yelling and chanting, drums and music.”
“Had any one of our troopers witnessed that incident they would have immediately acted just as they did for the other four arrests made during the weekend,” Geller told the Times.

In the aftermath of the violence in Charlottesville, the ACLU of Virginia has called on Charlottesville police to release body camera footage from the rally showing any civil rights violations similar to the one in the video.
According to the ACLU’s official statement, the video of the shooting is “consistent with our regular calls” for law enforcement agencies to release footage from the protests “that depicts any incident of public concern.”

The video was discovered while ACLU staffers were reviewing footage that staff and volunteers documented at the Charlottesville rally. The group turned in the video to the FBI on Aug. 17 and sent copies to the Virginia State Police and Charlottesville Police Department on Aug. 20. A person familiar with the video told HuffPost the ACLU refrained from making the video public until an arrest was made.
The Charlottesville Police Department and the Charlottesville communications director did not return HuffPost’s request for comment.

Only eight people were arrested on the day that violence broke out between white supremacists, fringe groups and anti-racism protesters in Charlottesville, according to the Times. Among those arrested was James Fields, a 20-year-old white supremacist who killed 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injured dozens of others when he rammed his car into a group of counterprotesters.
Two other arrests were made in connection with another violent crime caught on video that took place during the rally. Police arrested Daniel Patrick Borden, 18, and Alex Michael Ramos, 33, in connection with the beating of Deandre Harris, a black 20-year-old who was protesting the white supremacy rally.

A mob of white supremacists beat Harris with metal poles in a parking lot near police headquarters during the rally, leaving Harris bloodied, with a broken wrist, deep gashes to the head and a chipped tooth. The assault on Harris was filmed and shared widely on social media.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...lottesville-rally_us_59a20a39e4b06d67e3380e37

Ok, so let's assume police did not heard the gunshot.
"discharging a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school" ?! WTF ?! If such an incident had happened during a BLM protest, the shooter would have been charged with attempted murrder !

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
The alleged counter-protester allegedly harassed and attacked, with a fucking homemade flamethrower, people who were exercising their constitutional rights. The alleged shooter did not shoot the alleged scumbag but the ground (although he would have been perfectly justified to have shot him). The police should have intervened on behalf of the lawfully gathered scumbag white supremacists before the alleged scumbag got near the neckbeard scumbags with his allegedly improvised weapon.

My daily Johan wasn't nearly as impressive as yesterday's two pounder. But it was fairly solid and required minimal wipeage.

Mayhem

Banned
Ok, so let's assume police did not heard the gunshot.

That's the one part I don't assume at all. I've seen the vid a few times now and even if the cops were further away, they still heard an identifiable gunshot. Ambient crowd noise my pimpled, left buttock. At 52 years old, i know crowd noise and I know gunshots. No effing way a service pistol was drowned out.

"discharging a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school" ?! WTF ?! If such an incident had happened during a BLM protest, the shooter would have been charged with attempted murrder !

Everybody needs to calm down about this (including TYT). They can always add charges later. The important thing was to arrest him and to do that you need something to charge him with. Done. Now just let the process play out.

What I am continuously finding unbelievable is that (based entirely on what I see in the video) no one was hit by the bu llet or the ricochet. I keep checking the news sites for who he hit and...nothing. OK, that was a helluva needle he threaded.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The alleged counter-protester allegedly harassed and attacked, with a fucking homemade flamethrower, people who were exercising their constitutional rights. The alleged shooter did not shoot the alleged scumbag but the ground (although he would have been perfectly justified to have shot him). The police should have intervened on behalf of the lawfully gathered scumbag white supremacists before the alleged scumbag got near the neckbeard scumbags with his allegedly improvised weapon.

My daily Johan wasn't nearly as impressive as yesterday's two pounder. But it was fairly solid and required minimal wipeage.

A - There is police on the scene: It is not other people's judgement nor action to take to stop other wrongdoing

B - The man does not aim at the ground. He aims at head height.

Again: This is not the era of Klondike or something

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The black guy had a flamethrower. :facepalm: Why has he not been arrested?

The guy with the gun has a right to defend himself.

They are not "NAZIs" or "white supremacist."

Both are used as slur against whites.

Godwin's law: As a discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler or Germans approaches." Once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned this first has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress.

Godwin's law: As a discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler or Germans approaches." Once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned this first has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress.

When the crowd are literally carrying nazi flags you lose the right to invoke the Godwin's law defense, brain trust. This didn't start somewhere else and end up with one side calling the other nazis, this literally started with nazis.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
A - There is police on the scene: It is not other people's judgement nor action to take to stop other wrongdoing

B - The man does not aim at the ground. He aims at head height.

Again: This is not the era of Klondike or something

Again, this is why you shouldn't weigh in on matters you don't fully understand. Even if there are police on scene armed individuals do not give up their right to defend themselves from a fucking flamethrower. And they should have been shooting to stop the threat. I would have aimed for his head, too. And I would have hit it.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Weird how nobody ran.
I thought when people start shooting in all the post Obama 2nd term mass killings everybody starts to run , sometimes even before the gun is fired, and sometimes right towards the shooter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpJ98hKasxU

Still, weird how nobody really reacted. I'd have been like "Later Fuckos".
And I never say Fuckos.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
don't trust anything. everything is a conspiracy.
we're just batteries.

Oh no.
No conspiracy here. Nazis are back. KKK also.
That's reality. It's real.
Theyre gonna join forces and make a super terrifying group.
NaziKKKs? KKKanzis?
K'nazis? (pronounced Ka-Natzees)
K'Nazis...I like it. And it was said here first.

And anybody who voted Trump or wants historical statues to remain is a K'Nazi.
Actually all White People are K'Nazi's. No matter what they do they will always be K'Nazi's.

Poor Shadow GOV and MSM.
They want sooo bad for the American People to turn on each other and they'll do ANYTHING to try to make it happen.
Luckily Americans ain't that stupid......yet.

Mayhem

Banned
Oh no.
No conspiracy here. Nazis are back. KKK also.
That's reality. It's real.
Theyre gonna join forces and make a super terrifying group.
NaziKKKs? KKKanzis?
K'nazis? (pronounced Ka-Natzees)
K'Nazis...I like it. And it was said here first.

And anybody who voted Trump or wants historical statues to remain is a K'Nazi.
Actually all White People are K'Nazi's. No matter what they do they will always be K'Nazi's.

Poor Shadow GOV and MSM.
They want sooo bad for the American People to turn on each other and they'll do ANYTHING to try to make it happen.
Luckily Americans ain't that stupid......yet.

This post illustrates pretty much the only reason why I was kinda/sorta pining to get back on the board. I don't agree with a good bit of MP's philosophies, but there's a good bit I either do agree with, or at least the sentiment behind it.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well just to be clear to those who don't see my sentiment behind the sarcasm:
Blacks and Whites in the USA are fine. To 9 out of 10 of us its not a thing.
We don't care what color the other person is.
There will always be exceptions but race relations in the US were never that bad among the regular people, unlike what movies and tv and even school told us it was. And today most people don't even consider it.

We're doing fine.
What I am seeing is another push to create diviseveness, and its not gonna work anymore. We're past that.
But I think one of the end games here is to either impeach Trump or create enough shit to assure he won't be re-elected.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Once more, the story line abouit "different countries". Yeah, you got that right. You still can't grasp the most basic issue here:

Somebody who carries a firearm is potentially well protected, in ideal scenarios. But ANYBODY who takes it to a mass gathering like a demo, where it is pretty muich impossible to remain calm and impartial, is just half a step away of pulling it, given any escalation, which he/she cannot escape. That is close to second-degree murder.

But hey, that is the american way of life, as you will tell me

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yeah sup.
Only 2 kinds of Americans
Ones who look like this:
deliv08.jpg

And ones who look like this:
on-the-dlc-redneck-zombies-20080509042115313.jpg

just kidding my friend.
But what you are saying I believe is that most people don't have enough self control to carry a gun in a protest type situation.
When I lived in Colombia that's how pretty much everybody thought also.

But what about the police? Do only they have the self control sufficient enough to carry a gun?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
When the crowd are literally carrying nazi flags you lose the right to invoke the Godwin's law defense, brain trust. This didn't start somewhere else and end up with one side calling the other nazis, this literally started with nazis.

There's no reason to bring it up. It's old and doesn't work.

Also, the ones with those flags were infiltrators.

They had a permit and the mayor told the police to stand down and didn't honor the permit or the Constitution.

He should be jailed for an extended period of time his right to carry a firearm should be taken what a moron. This dude is the very definition of an idiot.
Discharging a firearm at the ground, in the air, or at anyone in a crowded area unless you are seriously in mortal danger is just plain stupid.