• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Navy SEALs face assult charges for capturing a most-wanted terrorist

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
what wasnt right about it?

fk are you upset because the big bad soldier gave the murderer a bloody lip, alledgedly?

sidenote: if you anal-lyze the situation, the navy is either trying to put on a show for the world or they actually care if a terrorist gets roughed up a bit during aprehension.

but reality is that now a soldier in these situations is 100 times more likely to just shoot and kill the suspect just to avoid being put through the ringer.
"you want to bring him in and risk getting courtmartialed sarge?" "Fuck thet, shoot him in the face".

jasonk282

Banned
"you want to bring him in and risk getting courtmartialed sarge?" "Fuck thet, shoot him in the face".

As a Staff Sargent myself I would tell my men to shoot first and ask questions later.

Philbert

Banned
Wow, Prof V used so much bold print there (in every paragraph but one!), he MUST be right!

So...you don't know if he is or not? Hmmm...
Are you gonna tell us how wrong he is, being as you are such a brilliant theoretician when it comes to military matters, and the "right" thing to do?
When were you in the military...I forget if you ever mentioned that?

Or was it the Campfire Girls ? I honestly can't remember...:confused:

As a Staff Sargent myself I would tell my men to shoot first and ask questions later.

You were a wise shepherd of men...and probably got some back alive that might not have made it.
Common sense can be a confusing thing, with all the voices in the inner conversation...the one going on between the conscience, the inner self, and the small still voice that says what to do in fight or flight situations.
I'd go with the S.F.and A.Q.L. routine...better to be wrong and alive than not alive...that would be wrong!:thumbsup:

jasonk282

Banned
You were a wise shepherd of men...and probably got some back alive that might not have made it.
Common sense can be a confusing thing, with all the voices in the inner conversation...the one going on between the conscience, the inner self, and the small still voice that says what to do in fight or flight situations.
I'd go with the S.F.and A.Q.L. routine...better to be wrong and alive than not alive...that would be wrong!:thumbsup:

My company lost a good many men in Iraq in 03-04 and 05-06 especially two of my men of mine right in front of my face. But on the whole we watched everyone back ALL the time. Things happen, hell it's war, people on BOTH sides are going to die. But that does not make the deaths any easier to deal with. All if all we had 31 KIA in 03-04 and 42 KIA 05-06 ( Two on my men included) they were the only two that I lost in the two tours that I did.

Also I was notorious for throwing people out of my squads if they acted up or could not handle the pressure. I had one Soldier that was freaking out when we got a morter attack in Fallujah, instead of staying inside the base like I told him he started running outside screaming for mommy. I had to run out and drag his ass inside and have 3 guys pin him down. They next day I went to my CO and had him out of my squad. I am not going to have some Soldier running around when shit hits the fan, he puts me and my men in harms way, my job is to protect my men, if that means tossing one out so be it.

obama's foreign policy is merely licking arab countries ass as well as dealing with rogue countries like venezuela and iran. What a lame ass foreign policy, but kinda like clinton's administration with that piece of shit of madeleine albright, they were all pro arab ass lickers.

What has been completed with the "Big stick" policy of "W"?

North Korea and Iran still have weapons programs, Pakistan despite a very large aid package has done very little in the north in regard to the Taliban or al Qaeda, Yemen and Africa have unrest with militants & Al Qaeda, Afghanistan and Iraq (The surge was majorily helped by payoffs to warring factions) are still a mess and we still buy a ton of oil from Venezuela.

So what has the previous policies accomplished?

Re: But you guys asked for this!!! And Obama promised it to you!!!

there are no simple laws that apply.

Actually there is, it's called the Geneva Convention.

Philbert

Banned
The main lesson of Breaker Morant, other than don't ever get on the bad side of the Boers, is... getting caught and being publicly outed is a Capital Offense.
(ie.:don't get caught, which is usually the case in Special Ops.)

what wasnt right about it?

fk are you upset because the big bad soldier gave the murderer a bloody lip, alledgedly?

sidenote: if you anal-lyze the situation, the navy is either trying to put on a show for the world or they actually care if a terrorist gets roughed up a bit during aprehension.

but reality is that now a soldier in these situations is 100 times more likely to just shoot and kill the suspect just to avoid being put through the ringer.

One thing I noticed about the military and other positions of trust is that it's not always the incident that gets you court martialed/prosecuted, it's the coverup.

jasonk282

Banned
One thing I noticed about the military and other positions of trust is that it's not always the incident that gets you court martialed/prosecuted, it's the coverup.

But the SEALs asked for a court martial. knowing that they did no worng.

Facetious

Moderated
I don't like the way these things are going, pressing assault charges against our military service personnel as they engage known combatants on the battlefield ?
Who exactly came up with the idea that we would fight our wars as if they were civil in nature ?

I don't like the way these things are going, pressing assault charges against our military service personnel as they engage known combatants on the battlefield ?
Who exactly came up with the idea that we would fight our wars as if they were civil in nature ?

That's the heart of the issue.

WTF- a punch in the belly and bloody lip for a guy that burned and desecrated our soldiers seems like an understatement. Had they chopped off some limbs or set him on fire at least i could understand them being in some trouble, but a couple of hits? WTF!!!