• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Native American Girls opinions wanted

JayJohn85

Banned
Fucking hot especially when they get some irish genes in the gene pool too........God damn some fine progeny produced then lulz.

Now lads dont be hatin' its the luck of the draw and all that, Some folks just got it

Moi<------- (arrow signifying the quantum connection with err nature)

Well so pamela tells me every night!

Government?!?
Did you have one in those days?
Wasn't it just a gaggle of traitorous trigger happy yahoos?
:mad:

Somebody's sore because they lost against a bunch of rag tag shooters.

Hey, guess what! July 4th is coming up in a couple months!!!

Aww, boo-hoo, the big, bad British Empire fell! Waa, waa, let me go suckle on the Queen's tits for some sympathy milk! Waaaaa, waaaaaaaaa!!! British cry babies!

:tongue:

:D

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
How quaint, you are trying to talk like your relatives from the good old days. :rolleyes:

Don't be upset that I know more Shakespeare than you. It's all right. There, there, Sir (knighting, how quaint) Trebus...

Odious oaf! A pox on you & your kin! :mad:

You don't know the first thing about odious! Your verbose, pithy statement holds next to nothing but desultory ranting of a envious Brit!

You don't like White Out! That goes to show your tastes...

:tongue:

Sanchez, as in a Spanish name. You are aware of the fact that the Spanish, in their attempt to spread their religion and culture, shat on everything in their way, are you not? Everything, including getting rid of the peoples' "savage" names and replacing them with "Christian" ones. It was the same thing that happened with African slaves in plantations. Why do you think blacks are called Jones, Johnson, and Smith? Because those are native African names? :rolleyes:

Many Native Americans in the S.W. have Spanish names. And Spanish blood.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
i cant believe you guys bumped a 6 month old thread i started, but thanks :)

It's at least the second time he's done that. It's upsetting. Do you have any idea how much effort I put into being the n00b around here? But no, not for me that (dubious) honour; he just wanders errantly in and upstages me apparently without effort or intent.
How can I do better? For now I'll try double posting...