• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

N. Korea will launch long ranch missle directly hitting Hawaii on July the Fourth !

Facetious

Moderated
Re: N. Korea will launch long ranch missle directly hitting Hawaii on July the Fourth

Unilateral pre-emption sets a dengerous precedent (after all, if I can justify a pre-emptive attack, so can my enemies).

Yea, but the U.S. A doesn't go around threatening neighboring countries with live missiles boast about it AND DO IT AGAIN ! repeat (?) repeat (?)

A competent intel apparatus could be used as a very effective tool in evading unnecessary oncoming future conflict(s), if only we could put Iran Contra behind "u.s.", both political party jokers could only see the light.

But, like so many other things in politics, both parties may not enjoy the same tools of the trade no matter how successful the results. (nonsensical political reasons).

By all means necessary There Must Be Division ! :updown:

Re: N. Korea will launch long ranch missle directly hitting Hawaii on July the Fourth

Secretary of Defense Robert Gates admitted the DOD has moved anti-missles defense system in and surrounding areas of Hawaii to prepare for the attack. Gates admitted there is a possibility that N. Korea will launch the missile attack on Fourth of July.

Both Japan and S. Korea military are on HIGH ALERT !

It is interesting the western media never even mentioned a global summit being held at Moscow planning against the West. We are being used by AP to read what they want us to read.

Both Russian and the Chinese are behind this imminent attack !

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

time will tell. I have no doubts they plan to launch a missle at the US. But I really doubt they can pull it off by july 4th. If he is gonna launch missles at the US then he'd damn sure better do it before he fully develops his nukes. At least the casualties will be a few million less. But if he gets his nukes figured out...its over...

They are going to launch a missle. The U.S.S. John McCain is going to intercept a ship coming from N. Korea supposedly that's carrying Nukes. Where the ship is headed I can't remember at the moment. This has been reported today on all news stations.

We'd shoot them down.

Yes !

I previously stated GM will shut its door on Saturn, and other divisions and file for bankruptcy 1 year ago. It turned out right !

I also previously stated August 8, 2008 a major military event will occur but in much smaller scale, Russia attacked Georgia and occupied 1/4 of Georgia. It turned out exactly right and people laughed at me !

N. Korea will launch a long-range missle into Pacific Ocean in and around July 4th but it will not be a direct hit. They have not perfect the technical skills yet. But N. Korea will try and try until they will destroy the entire California.

I am smoking the best of the best ginseng from the CIA/NSA !

Lovjoy the next great prophet!!! Tell me Lovjoy is the Aztec calendar right will the world end in 2014!!!! LOL

Yes, that's what I would like to know! 2012 actually, but still.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

I will be launching a long range missile full of taco bell, directly hitting my toilet bowl in 4 mins.....if i make it that long! :rofl:

Lovjoy the next great prophet!!! Tell me Lovjoy is the Aztec calendar right will the world end in 2014!!!! LOL

It is actually based on intel. Russia chose a 43-year-old President and he has to show his own people he can re-make the image of Russia by occupying Georgia !

GM not only has to file bankruptcy but close its door (shut down) four divisions.
I did not know how many but I used to live not far away from Spring Hills ,Tennessee. So I knew they stop making Saturn and GM will eventually close or sell the brand name Saturn.

It is no different than a investment fund manager to know in advance which company is going down soon.

:rolleyes:

The declaration of war was delivered 2 hours late, not twelve. And that had nothing to do with time zones. It was supposed to be delivered 30minutes before the attack on Pearl but the Japanese embassy in Washington wasn't able to decode the 5,000 word document in time to keep that schedule.

I was going to say yh sm basic thing.

Facetious

Moderated

Secretary of Defense Robert Gates admitted the DOD has moved anti-missles defense system in and surrounding areas of Hawaii to prepare for the attack. Gates admitted there is a possibility that N. Korea will launch the missile attack on Fourth of July.

Both Japan and S. Korea military are on HIGH ALERT !

It is interesting the western media never even mentioned a global summit being held at Moscow planning against the West. We are being used by AP to read what they want us to read.

Both Russian and the Chinese are behind this imminent attack !

I can't disagree with a thing you typed.
Wouldn't you think that NoKos threatening Hawaii would be huge news ?
The dominant media liberals are dangerous to us all because they always discredit any threats posed against America, particularly when their guy is the President.

Everybody loves Amerika when there's a democratic party pres. :rolleyes:

Lordy ! make u.s. not look like a horses ass, amen.† :D

Is this some sort of infoamal arrangement between the N Koreans and the Americans? The Koreans get to test launch their new weapons, the Americans get the 4th July fireworks and......the missiles could be used to seal up some of the volcanoes on Hawaii once and for all.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!

Ginseng , the best from Korea !

But CIA and NSA both announced already N. Korea will launch the missle directly aiming at Hawaii. It is 100% true !

Ah yes, both agencies run by the government. That is why I, like George Carlin, don't believe ANYTHING the government tells me. NOTHING.

we should annihilate n. Korea completely, as they might someday think about firing on us.

Also, same goes with iran.

I've also heard that someone in new zealand was talking about what it would take to acquire uranium or yellowcake or something. So who knows, it's quite possible that they might think about building nuclear weapons someday. What choice do we have, if we're reasonable and care about defending america, but to destroy all of these places and the evil people that live there??

Just to be on the safe side, we should obliterate everything beyond u.s. Borders, except maybe the u.k. And israel.

Anything less than this is just suicide, can't you see?????!!!!

amen!

I live in California...I'm starting to get worried. :dunno:

hmmm....now where the hell did I put my fleshlight?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

Oh well. Been to Maui. So I'm good. And if California is next, can N. Korea hurry the hell up, the state is running out of money, we could use a new draft/war. The other one is growing stale.

I think at this point if N.Korea tried to launch a missle at us we would shoot it out of the air.

You think we dont have a close eye on them?

We would shoot theirs down and attack them so fast they wouldnt know what hit them!