• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

N. Korea will launch long ranch missle directly hitting Hawaii on July the Fourth !

Re: N. Korea will launch long ranch missle directly hitting Hawaii on July the Fourth

Would you care to put some money towards that bet?

Yes !

I previously stated GM will shut its door on Saturn, and other divisions and file for bankruptcy 1 year ago. It turned out right !

I also previously stated August 8, 2008 a major military event will occur but in much smaller scale, Russia attacked Georgia and occupied 1/4 of Georgia. It turned out exactly right and people laughed at me !

N. Korea will launch a long-range missle into Pacific Ocean in and around July 4th but it will not be a direct hit. They have not perfect the technical skills yet. But N. Korea will try and try until they will destroy the entire California.

I am smoking the best of the best ginseng from the CIA/NSA !

Re: N. Korea will launch long ranch missle directly hitting Hawaii on July the Fourth

This thread is terrible......................

Hey lovejoy, maybe next time you use even bigger letters to really make your point. And maybe a pink font may help your cause.

Oh, and send me some of that synthetic stuff you take, coz I don't believe that's natural weed or something, that's some solid chemical drugs, yeeha...:thefinger

OK, I put down 1000 dollars (US) that there will be no North Korean nuclear attack on Hawaii during the month of july.

Now, how are we going to regulate this bet?

Hey lovejoy, maybe next time you use even bigger letters to really make your point. And maybe a pink font may help your cause.

Oh, and send me some of that synthetic stuff you take, coz I don't believe that's natural weed or something, that's some solid chemical drugs, yeeha...:thefinger

Have you seen "Hangover", their synthetic chemical drugs works wonder?

Have you try some? You can work around the table in the dance club in the entertainment district near the girls' bathroom where the girls put their drinks down !!! LOL
:nanner::eek: :rolleyes:

OK, I put down 1000 dollars (US) that there will be no North Korean nuclear attack on Hawaii during the month of july.

Now, how are we going to regulate this bet?

1. N. Korea has to launch a missle close to Hawaii in the Pacific Ocean

2. N. Korea will launch on or around July 4-6, they may actually launch on July 3-5 because N. Korea is 11 hours ahead of us. So July 4th may arrive but already passed in N. Korea. So N. Korea has to launch on July 3rd (Remember the time difference when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor when they delivered the Declaration of War to the US State Department 12 hours late due to time zone difference and no one believed the *** would attack Pearl Harbor).

The bet is on. I will try to contact Las Vegas to open a bet line !

N. Korea will launch a long-range missle into Pacific Ocean in and around July 4th but it will not be a direct hit. They have not perfect the technical skills yet. But N. Korea will try and try until they will destroy the entire California.

Well, I certainly hope not...since my wife and I live in Los Angeles.

1. N. Korea has to launch a missle close to Hawaii in the Pacific Ocean

2. N. Korea will launch on or around July 4-6, they may actually launch on July 3-5 because N. Korea is 11 hours ahead of us. So July 4th may arrive but already passed in N. Korea. So N. Korea has to launch on July 3rd (Remember the time difference when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor when they delivered the Declaration of War to the US State Department 12 hours late due to time zone difference and no one believed the *** would attack Pearl Harbor).

The bet is on. I will try to contact Las Vegas to open a bet line !

No! North Korea has to launch a NUCLEAR missile.

(God, I hope they don't)

No sorry, I read your original post. You did not mention a nuclear bomb, just a long range missile.

Anyways, is the bet still on?

N. Korea will launch on or around July 4-6, they may actually launch on July 3-5 because N. Korea is 11 hours ahead of us. So July 4th may arrive but already passed in N. Korea. So N. Korea has to launch on July 3rd (Remember the time difference when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor when they delivered the Declaration of War to the US State Department 12 hours late due to time zone difference and no one believed the *** would attack Pearl Harbor).

:rolleyes:

The declaration of war was delivered 2 hours late, not twelve. And that had nothing to do with time zones. It was supposed to be delivered 30minutes before the attack on Pearl but the Japanese embassy in Washington wasn't able to decode the 5,000 word document in time to keep that schedule.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Even if they did launch a missile, you don't honestly think we would let it get to us do you? It's not like we don't have some defense systems in place, in fact, we're the last country they need to worry about, at least we'll try and be diplomatic. Do you really think China or Russia want that whack job tossing nukes around their neighborhood?

Here's the deal ...

I didn't see any claim of a nuclear attack.

Furthermore, weaponizing a nuclear bomb atop of a ballistic missile is no easy task, especially when it comes to the knowledge required. The Russians took over a decade longer to shrink their size-to-yield to be remotely comparable with the US.

The US might have given everyone the information on how to build a bomb with the "Atoms for Peace" document, but not how to weaponize and shrink it for delivery. The bigger it is, the more it weighs, the less distance it can go.

But it wouldn't surprise me if North Korea purposely lobbed it at Hawaii, and have a roadmap to do the same at California, just so they can prove their capability. It's their strategy of WMD extortion using the threat.

It's nothing new. They've been doing it to Japan and South Korea for years. But North Korea wants to directly threaten the US. Ironically, all it's going to do is light a fire under Obama's ass just like it did Clinton.

I.e., to spend a lot more money on missile defense. Neutralizing the threat neutralizes the attempt at extortion.

Even if they did launch a missile, you don't honestly think we would let it get to us do you? It's not like we don't have some defense systems in place, in fact, we're the last country they need to worry about, at least we'll try and be diplomatic. Do you really think China or Russia want that whack job tossing nukes around their neighborhood?
Although there is Theater/Terminal Missile Defense (TMD), and that helps Japan and South Korea (sans EMP airburst), at these ranges, we're talking National Missile Defense (NMD) being far more effective (and TMD the "last resort" / "last line of defense" -- hence "terminal").

NMD is a mixed bag, because of the political non-sense that has crippled its roll-out. Clinton didn't want to tackle it until late, out of fear of pissing off the Russians. But the Russians ended up being pissed off anyway, over allowed terms in many agreements (SALT/ABM, INF, etc...), so he changed on his stance very late in his term. W. then took up the rest, although took repeated heat for just continuing what was already the recommendations during the Clinton administration.

So I honestly hope Obama's silence on the issue means he's silently pushing the full, required deployment. Modern NMD requires a lot of coverage of a lot of real estate to be effective. At least covering the Pacific doesn't get the political non-sense from the Russians that covering Europe does.

:rolleyes:

The declaration of war was delivered 2 hours late, not twelve. It was supposed to be delivered 30 minutes before the attack on Pearl but the Japanese embassy in Washington wasn't able to decode the 5,000 word document in time to keep that schedule.

:spump:

No need to declare Declaration of War.

Please remember there is and "was" never a declaration of end of Korean War in which US-led UN troops rebelled the N. Korean and the Chinese.

The Korean War is still going on NOW !!!! :fight: :rolleyes: :eek:

Re: Here's the deal ...

I didn't see any claim of a nuclear attack.

Furthermore, weaponizing a nuclear bomb atop of a ballistic missile is no easy task, especially when it comes to the knowledge required. The Russians over a decade longer to shrink their size-to-yield to be remotely comparable with the US.

The US might have given everyone the information on how to build a bomb with the "Atoms for Peace" document, but not how to weaponize and shrink it for delivery. The bigger it is, the more it weighs, the less distance it can go.

But it wouldn't surprise me if North Korea purposely lobbed it at Hawaii, and have a roadmap to do the same at California, just so they can prove their capability. It's their strategy of WMD extortion using the threat.

It's nothing new. They've been doing it to Japan and South Korea for years. But North Korea wants to directly threaten the US. Ironically, all it's going to do is light a fire under Obama's ass just like it did Clinton.

I.e., to spend a lot more money on missile defense. Neutralizing the threat neutralizes the attempt at extortion.

:hatsoff: Excellent post, the N. Korean will attack California with nuclear bomb but just when ???? :nanner:

So? Bet still on?

Or are we dealing with crazy people?

So? Bet still on?
I said lob a ballistic missile at Hawaii and, eventually, California, not necessarily one with a nuclear warhead on-board. The latter is not-so-easy.

The North Koreans do have the technical "launch" capability at this point. The last time they attempted to fire something capable of hitting Hawaii, an upper stage failed. But as the CIA has noted, they have the long-range, sub-orbital capability at this point -- the question is of accuracy and reliability.

BTW, anyone who has the capability to launch an artificial satellite has the capability to hit anyone in the world. The question is always one of payload. That includes China today.

The North Koreans don't have the capability to launch an artificial satellite. They flat out lied about that launch, and it's clear they cannot throw much of a payload at all. They they cannot even manage to build a rocket with sufficient fuel to reach orbit without any payload at all atop. I.e., not enough to launch the empty, last stage to escape velocity.

So I seriously doubt they are anywhere near being able to launch any nuclear warhead design as far as the mainline US. Japan and South Korea are a different story though, depending on their technology in weaponizing a bomb for delivery.

So? Bet still on?

You bet !

Krazy people being manipulated by someone else.

Do you know there are multiple global summits going on in Moscow in last few days.

What's up with the Russians?

All the world powers were there except the West in Moscow !!:nanner:

Facetious

Moderated

The head douchebags in NK want to stay in power. They cannot do that if they start shit with the US. They know full well that if they even pretend to launch a nuke at the US, or anyone else for that matter, that the US will completely glass them over within 5 minutes and NK will cease to exist.
While one would hope that all of that is true, do keep in mind that N. Korea is a puppet subsidiary of the PRC. The PRC is currently very unhappy with the U.S. Treasury printing increasingly inflated fiat dollars. Chinese officials have gone as far as "warning" Washington to halt the currency printers to no avail.

In many ways, I can't really blame Beijing for being po-ed at Washington. Who would want to be holding the note of bad debt in worthless inflated currency ? Not Me ! :dunno:

With respect to how the U.S.A. should handle the receipt of future threatened preemptive attacks ?

NOW the democrats recognize how important it is to employ a world class International Intel Network with all that's going on around the world.

The President of the U.S. of A should always keep preemption as an option.

NOW the democrats recognize how important it is to employ a world class International Intel Network with all that's going on around the world.

I think they always did appreciate that. It's just that either the intel and/or the way in which it was interpreted has been very poor or late.

The President of the U.S. of A should always keep preemption as an option.

Unilateral pre-emption sets a dengerous precedent (after all, if I can justify a pre-emptive attack, so can my enemies). Achieving a consensus for pre-emption is very difficult (almost impossible)