• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

N. Korea will launch long ranch missle directly hitting Hawaii on July the Fourth !

Facetious

Moderated
Re: N. Korea will launch long ranch missle directly hitting Hawaii on July the Fourth

Let's not forget about NoKor's nuke proliferation program. :shocked: Can you imagine how it would all end if NoKor were to begin production and distribution of small crude nuke bombs ? This really should scare the hell out of us all !

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Re: N. Korea will launch long ranch missle directly hitting Hawaii on July the Fourth

Well, we do have to do something about their enrichment program. You just know this little fucking troll is dieing to sell some of that crap to some terrorist group somewhere, that has their cross hairs on the United States. He does need to be put in his place. My thought is, black ops head shot. It could work, if you got him and his kid at the same time.

Oh well. Been to Maui. So I'm good. And if California is next, can N. Korea hurry the hell up, the state is running out of money, we could use a new draft/war. The other one is growing stale.

Yeah well they might be able seal up that San Andreas fault thing that keeps troubling you Californians?

Hawaii? all i can say is "book him Dan-o "the famous words from Steve Mcgarrett!

Nuke Hawaii, finally we'll get our revenge for the US's cowardly annexation ;)

Dammit! I missed a lovejoy thread while I was gone?!? Fuck!

Dammit! I missed a lovejoy thread while I was gone?!? Fuck!

Dont worry like the rest of us here you havent been missing much....what were we discussing going on holiday to Hawaii on the 4th of July?

No way in hell N.Korea attacks U.S.A., at least before they have nuke. They ass raped by the U.S.

It's hard to imagine them even using nukes against the U.S.A. They would be wiped off the face of the Earth in retaliation

Iran is another story.

I want to die now, please tell me exactly where the NK's are really going to fire their missiles so I can go and face annihilation there.

so, I'm the only person on freeones living in Hawaii? I guess its a good time to celebrate the 4th on a military base.

Haven't we all listened to enough Chickenhawk fauxChristian Conservative politicians and people these past 8 years?

Maybe these NorKor missiles are the ones that we couldn't find in the desert? :dunno:

Peace through War is not the answer. We can't afford to flex our muscles and threaten countries anymore. :dunno: Sorry, that form of diplomacy failed us.

It's time for peace, people. I know it's hard to accept for all the pro-military "Hollywood" Hardasses that hang around here....but it's the reality.

LOL. Did anyone notice all the press releases from the Hawaii tourism board (bear in mind that the whole state government is basically an extension of the tourism board) saying that they weren't phased by this North Korea threat? They don't want to get the tourist drop off that Mexico got over the swine flu. The chance of getting Swine Flu is obviously a lot greater, but there will probably be a few people who'll change their flight to Hawaii.

Actually, I'd go if there was going to be a shot ...

LOL. Did anyone notice all the press releases from the Hawaii tourism board (bear in mind that the whole state government is basically an extension of the tourism board) saying that they weren't phased by this North Korea threat? They don't want to get the tourist drop off that Mexico got over the swine flu. The chance of getting Swine Flu is obviously a lot greater, but there will probably be a few people who'll change their flight to Hawaii.
Actually, I'd go if there was going to be a shot! I'd love to see our TMD at work if they got close.

Then again, I've seen PAC-3 and THAAD first-hand, and if you blink, you'll miss the launch. I'm not kidding. Those interceptors are small, because they don't carry a warhead, just enough solid tip to make the kenetic impact. Nature does the rest

You don't have to blink to miss the intercept, you honestly won't see it at all. If you're lucky, you'll spot the remaining debris and cloud from the intercept. The rate of closure is almost an order of magnitude faster than a bullet, and the corresponding, over-powering, raw, kenetic hit is contained, but obliterating.

And that's just at the terminal end.

What has interested me the most about this thread is Mr.Bungle's avatar.
That is some kick-ass stuff right there! :thumbsup:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Just wondering if Hawaii is still around!? :dunno::D

I'm so scared, I'm so scared!!! I don't want the nanny state that the Dems would (allegedly) give us, but I'm so scared I'm about to wet myself over these various foreign threats (dark people, yellow people, etc.!) - I just want some big strong Republicans to protect me and hold me in their arms.

Oh god, I'm so scared!

I will put my 2 cents in here on this one.. Ok here is what I think:

NK is not stupid even tho they are crazy as hell. I think the boat they sent out was a decoy first of all to see if the US would follow it. NK shot off a total of 7 short range missiles over the holiday weekend. I believe they are trying to fool the US and UN into thinking they have nothing that will travel and actually hit Alaska but I think they do. The starter of this post is correct, one of these days they are going to shoot off many long range missiles and the US/UN is going to think they won't hit anything, NK will keep saying it's a test and if they shoot them down they will start a war on Japan or SK or who knows over in that region. The US/UN will sit back and do nothing. Maybe our military will take action at the last minute and try and shoot them down. I have faith in our military, if they can shoot down a satellite moving 15,000 mph 200,000 ft above the earth then NK doesn't have a prayer in the world against us. HOWEVER, if the US/UN do sit back and let these things hit water, then were taking the wrong action. Sitting back is not the option. Going over to NK and destroying their missile sites is and I think that's what we should do. Send about 15 B1 Stealth bombers over there at night and take out every missile launch pad or silo they have.

I say we F them up!.

Crystal Ball ?? Or genie out of the bottle:D