• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Kelly Clarkson Concert Story Review.

I Went to The Kelly Clarkson Concert on Wednesday April, 27, 2005. I Arrived there @ 12:00 Noon & I Took the Express Train there & I Was in Front Of The Fine but a couple of Rows up, but it was in The Middile of the Front @ The 1St row Gates & I Waited on The Line until 6:15 Around there they started letting us In. & when I Got in I Bought a Kelly Clarkson Breakaway Tour T-Shirt & then I Went into The Concert & I Was Standing, I Was in The Front, but a Couple of Rows up, I Was in The Front Middle & Yes I Still Saw Kelly Clarkson Singing Live in Concert & Kelly was Waving to all Her Fans many many Times when Kelly was Singing but Kelly did See Me 3 Times, Kelly was Looking right @ Me & she did a Little Wave to Me 3 Times & she looked Very Happy to See Me, & I'm Pretty Sure Kelly remembers Me from MTV TRL from December, 01, 2004. when I Was up on MTV TRL When Kelly was Singing Since U Been Gone on MTV TRL Live, yeah I Was right next to her that Day, Kelly was me in The Concert & she Remembered Me. :lol: :thefinger & Kelly Sang these Songs @ The Concert ----------------->

Breakaway
Since U Been Gone
The Trouble With Love Is
Miss Independent
Thankful
Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These
A Moment Like This
Becouse Of You

& a Few others, but I Can't get them out of My Head @ this Moment ok :shock: :(

& after The Concert was over I Bought 2 Kelly Clarkson Posters & 1 Kelly Picture it came in a black plain Card.

The Kelly Clarkson Breakaway Tour T-Shirt was $30 Dollers
The 2 Kelly Clarkson Posters that I Bought were $10 Dollers Each
The Kelly Clarkson Picture that I Bought that came in The Plain Black Card was $5 Dollers plus before the Concert when I Was Waiting I Bought 1 Plain Hot Dog & 3 Snapples & a Little Bag of Nuts & 1 Big Pretzel & I Believe that was about $15 Dollers or Less & when I Was on The Train I Bought a King Size Bag of M&M's that was a $1 a Donation for there Basketball Program. & when I was waiting on Line Some Nice People gave Me some Cookies & 1 Gave Me another King Size Bag of M&M's & I Waited online to get in. & also before the Kelly Clarkson Concert they had The Graham Carlton Band Playing, I'm not into them so I Did not buy there Music CD, but there Music was Good though. I'm Really into Backstreet Boys & Ensyc & Tantric & Drowning Pool & Limp Bizkit & Kid Rock
& when The Concert was Done I Went around The Corner where They all Come out of the Building & I Saw The Graham Carlton Band come out, No I Did not shake there Hand nore did I Take a picture with them, I Just saw them, thats about it, they were really taken Pics with all The Female Fan's though, thats all I Saw after that I Was Waiting for Kelly Clarkson to Come Out & try to get Her Autogragh but I Could not get it couse she Left in Such a Hurry that I did not have any chance @ All. but I'm gonna try & get it Next time though. & after that I Went to Sbarro's & I Had a Sillian Pizza & a Pepsi & after that I Went on The Train & I went back Home, & I came home 3:00AM in The Morning :shock:

& If you don't believe I Went to the Concert well here is a Pic that I Scaned, that I Bought @ The Concert The Kelly Clarkson Picture that came in The Plain Black Card, here it is-------------->
Scan10036.jpg
& also before the Concert Began they were Playing Marron 5 She Will Be Loved Music Song, somehow I Like that Song now & they were also Playing Avril Lavigne's Music also, I Like Avril too, Now the Next Kelly Clarkson Concert that I Go to will be on Saturday May, 21, 2005. @ Remsey Field Central Park, can't Wait, & I'll try to get Kelly's Autogragh then, I'm Hoping, if not? then I'll do it when Kelly has a Music CD Signing in The Store. Hope you all like My Story & Sorry it's Too Long. I Can't Help it, I'm Handicapped, I Got Carabel Palsey, Sorry, I Try My Best to Write My Kelly Clarkson Concert Review @ Least, I Hope you all can Understand? please forgive Me.

& I Have to Say this was The Best Concert I Have seen So Far, I Had The Time of My Life Wednesday, & I Hope it's the Same Way on may 21St?

next time can you use imagevenue to upload a pic because all the text doesn't fit on my screen and i hafta left and right scroll around to read it
kelly actually looks sexy in that pic. i like her a lil bit

http://www.imagevenue.com/

(these imagevenue pics are clickable)

totally agree with H2, pic is too big, thanx for the 411 though glad u had fun

She is talented, she has a very good singing voice, to say she has no talent is ignorant, you dont have to like someone to see they have talent. She's also very hot. She's making the attempt to distance herself from "American Idol" and carving a path for her career that will keep her around for longer than just an album or two, and i giver her credit. "American Idol" may have made her but she needs to be her own person, she is now responsible for her career as a singer, and she's attempting to do that, good for her.

HERO2 said:
next time can you use imagevenue to upload a pic because all the text doesn't fit on my screen and i hafta left and right scroll around to read it
kelly actually looks sexy in that pic. i like her a lil bit

http://www.imagevenue.com/

(these imagevenue pics are clickable)
thank you, i'm new @ this, & i don't know how to resize the pics? :confused: :( :(

ckjedi66 said:
She is talented, she has a very good singing voice, to say she has no talent is ignorant, you dont have to like someone to see they have talent. She's also very hot. She's making the attempt to distance herself from "American Idol" and carving a path for her career that will keep her around for longer than just an album or two, and i giver her credit. "American Idol" may have made her but she needs to be her own person, she is now responsible for her career as a singer, and she's attempting to do that, good for her.
I Agree. :)

websurfer said:
totally agree with H2, pic is too big, thanx for the 411 though glad u had fun
no problem. :)

welshchick said:
awesome review *thumbs up* very detailed :)

I'm glad you had a good time!
thank you. :)