• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My girlfreind broke up with me

Your cum tastes like dick? Well, then I can solve your all your problems. Get to know they guy who's cum tastes like butterscotch, pay him between $10-30 a week and get him to cum in a cup for you, for however long it takes you to get your girlfriend to shut up and move on.

:thumbsup: fuckin awesome :rofl:

She said it was because my cum tasted like dick and pubic hairs.
I really don't know what to do, Im afraid she's going to tell everybody and I dont know what they will think.

Could be worse. She could tell everyone you know that she broke up with you because you couldn't make her cum.:dunno:

If true, take the advice of what others have said here, trim/shave some of the fur off of your bat and balls...and drink plenty of water, apple juice and/or pineapple juice...also cut out some of the spicy foods.

That combo seems to keep all of the chicks who have ever blown me happy...:2 cents:

I really don't know what to do, Im afraid she's going to tell everybody and I dont know what they will think.

Did you at least get to do her in the ass a few times?

:cool:

This could be a reflection on you for having poor genital maintenance, it could mean you have a poor taste in women, personally? I think its a sign of an overactive imagination.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

Your cum tasted like dick? Pubic hair has a taste? Sounds like she just needed an excuse to leave.

Just out of curiosity, what the hell do pubic hairs even taste like? What could they taste like? That's just ridiculous.

And what was she expecting cum to taste like? Hawaiian punch?

H

Somehow this cup of Hawaiian punch I am drinking doesnt look so good to me now. lol

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
So tell her, her pussy taste like ass and groin sweat...problem solved.

this has to be the dumbest reason ever to break up with someone.:wtf: so tell her that her pussy tastes like vagina and smells like crotch bouquet.

If I was dating someone I really cared about and his jizz tasted like ass, I would just stop giving head. Not break up with him lol. She sounds lame....unless of course, you guys have only been on like, two dates and its not really anything serious. In which case, man up biotch! Move onnnn!

WE loved each other though.
She always said she loved me.
She broke up with her EX for me because it turned out he wasn't going to make it to the NBA after all.
So I told her I would treat her to a 5 start resturant. Then I started buying her everything she wanted and gave her money and my credit card number.
She said she loved me and I dont understand why she would leave me.

She broke up with her EX for me because it turned out he wasn't going to make it to the NBA after all.
So I told her I would treat her to a 5 start resturant. Then I started buying her everything she wanted and gave her money and my credit card number.

Was there a noticeable dip in your savings account lately? That might be the reason she dumped you. :dunno:

dude, its cause your cum tasted like dick.

That actually made me "Lol" you can't be serious, straight away if a girl left her Ex for you for the reason that he wasn't gonna get in the NBA it just screams user. Why would you be with someone like that, and the sounds of it she just used you for the money, wtf. I'm really hoping this is all a complete lie.

LOL she's a hustler dude. She got what she wanted out of you and then gave you a lame excuse to exit the relationship. Whats so hard to understand?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Maybe she didnt like that "5 START resturant" you took her to!? :dunno:

On the real.....maybe you think she deserves a dropkick (and she might!), but trust me it aint worth it! And believe me, its gonna hurt for a few months but bust that first nut w/ a freshie and you'll be good to go.....just ride it out and man up and realize that you got hustled as Ashleigh said and just keep it movin' homie......:thumbsup:

Hold up!!! you gave her your credit card #??
*shakes head in disbelief*
Better handle your business and cancel that bitch first!!!!