• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My girlfreind broke up with me

She said it was because my cum tasted like dick and pubic hairs.
I really don't know what to do, Im afraid she's going to tell everybody and I dont know what they will think.

I really don't know what to do, Im afraid she's going to tell everybody and I dont know what they will think.

If this is true, be sure to shower and be absolutely clean and fresh. Drink lots of water and pineapple juice as I understand this improves the taste of cum.

If she was to break up with you over this shes not worth it,

Is this for real though?

Just out of curiosity, what the hell do pubic hairs even taste like? What could they taste like? That's just ridiculous.

And what was she expecting cum to taste like? Hawaiian punch?

H

shes a stupid bitch and if she did tell anyone they would most surely they would laugh at her and not with for being stupid

Fuck her! There's better women out there. :thumbsup:

VickyVolupt

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Isnt it kinda SUPPOSED to taste that way?

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Your cum tastes like dick? Well, then I can solve your all your problems. Get to know they guy who's cum tastes like butterscotch, pay him between $10-30 a week and get him to cum in a cup for you, for however long it takes you to get your girlfriend to shut up and move on.

He's what you do, she's giving you "head" you about to come, fart as loud as possible. This'll work better if your lying down for the recently released gas will flow downward into her vicinity, She'll be disgusted and she'll probably move away to either punch you in the balls or bite you there, it's actually better if she tries to bite as she'll keep her eyes on your nut sack and not anywhere else. As she pulls away make your usual orgasm noise, groan, moan, whatever. Having already opened the cup minutes before in one fell swoop as shes pulling away throw the cup full of cold cum in her face. Then you can apologise for the fart, as she's licking her lips with the tasty goodness that is butterscotch semen.

By now she would have forgiven you because your cum tastes so good and she'll happily fall asleep. You can the proceed to "finish yourself off" in the bathroom.

Problem solved! :thumbsup:

P.S. About the pubic hair, trim them down or shave them completely. You'll be fine.