• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My dirtiest little sexual fantasy is...?

wow, this is getting hot. Well i had another then. I sure fantazize often about all the board members around me and me on my knees in the middle looking at some 1000 cocks ready for action. :bowdown:
That would be simply out of this world.

michelle_lopez said:
wow, this is getting hot. Well i had another then. I sure fantazize often about all the board members around me and me on my knees in the middle looking at some 1000 cocks ready for action. :bowdown:
That would be simply out of this world.

My list of fantasies is getting longer - my cock would definitely be ready for action.

Zombie thread, back from the dead 13 months ago.

4y5g111.jpg

Last edited:
I would wager all Holidays are a time when Zombies will become active.

saf468be314147ca.jpg

I would like to have zombified carnal relations with my third cousin twice removed's mother in law's brother's sister in law's aunt's sreoid enhanced leg of lamb.

I would like to have zombified carnal relations with my third cousin twice removed's mother in law's brother's sister in law's aunt's sreoid enhanced leg of lamb.

I can't believe it! I know her! :rofl:

But with her limbs hanging off and no change of clothes for decades, I decided not to! We parted as friends. :)

I can't believe it! I know her! :rofl:

:1orglaugh:

But with her limbs hanging off and no change of clothes for decades, I decided not to! We parted as friends. :)

Wow!
You must be quite the smooth talker, because she does NOT take rejection well...at all!
Matter of fact, I'm very surprised you're still amongst the living!

;)