• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My dirtiest little sexual fantasy is...?

guess it would be cool to fuck female case investigator on-site, in the most debauched and voluptuousness way, while been under suspicion in some kinda crime.
of course, after that fuck it will be no suspicion any longer)

Jesus Christ is jackhammering
Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on
Santa Claus's tummy-tum

to do my girlfriend with some of her friends. it's so wrong but they're just so fucking hot. but i know she'll never consider anything like that, so i can just continue fantasizing...

dick van cock

Closed Account
I'd like to be whipped by eight midget elementary school teachers in high leather boots whilst I'm tied naked to a wooden pole, standing in a puddle of whipped cream and being shagged by a water buffalo.

:rubbel:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I would have to say, cute (girl) hitchhiker sex during a roadtrip, or cute latina motel maid sex while away on business.

I would have to say, cute (girl) hitchhiker sex during a roadtrip, or cute latina motel maid sex while away on business.

Whoa, now you're just crossing the line, mr!:nono:

Actually, somehow yours seem really cool when we've been talking about midget elementary teachers and relatives... :throwup:

H

Well it isn't all that dirty, but i'd love to watch my g/f getting down and dirty with another chick, then take my g/f and fuck her brains out and cum in my g/f's mouth and have her swap it with the other chick :thumbsup:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Whoa, now you're just crossing the line, mr!:nono:

Actually, somehow yours seem really cool when we've been talking about midget elementary teachers and relatives... :throwup:

H

I think I'll change my answer, your right, a midget does sound fun. ;)

Hot women who are married, or hot milfs.
My co-worker who happens to be 42, married, asian and a body to die for (for her age). Imagine Miko Lee, but at 42. She stills talk dirty to us guys at work. Tells us her hubby doesn't last that long for her. All I ask is 24 hours with her, with no strings attached. One full day. Non stop sex all day long. That's my fantasy!!!!:love-smi:

http://www.attractive-beauties.com/miko-lee.html

Mine would have to be one that i'm in the works of trying to realize.
I have never had more then 5 guy,s at once. I,ve always wanted to get gangbang by 20 to 25 horny guy,s. Thats my fantasy and i'm working on it.
:rolleyes:

Any chance of being one of the other 20/25????

:love-smi:

Banging my friend's mother and her girlfriend - two fantastic mature sexbombs. First each of them alone then threesome.