• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Muscular Babes...

Johann Splooge

Closed Account
Re: What about muscular women ?

a thin and fit woman is hot like vanessa lane but when things are taken to excess the woman's faces, like most of the posted links here, look like men. i think most of these woman get into because they are not beautiful in the traditional sense like a brianna banks or nikki benz so they try to do something else to appear beautiful.

the sad thing is that when the steroid use stops the muscularity is lost while the secondary traits remain. I have also seen lots of bodybuilders who cease drug usage fall into depression. you either have the beauty or you don't

Awhile back Amy Peters who is a hot as hell Figure model did some nude photos and some b/g sets that were posted on privateglamour.com since then she has had them all taken down. Does anyone anywhere have access to any of these pics that you could post.

Nah, it doesn't turn me on, man should be muscular, it's not female.

One the worst things about muscle chicks is their huge clits, one video I saw this guy was practically deep-throating it! Disturbing.

not really into the scandanavian high jumpin women

georges

Staff member

Tanya Danielle is somewhat muscular but not too much and her fantastic body is a proof that a woman can be strong and nice as well.