• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Muscular Babes...

The first time she gets naked and I see this body...............I am Proposing when we are done. I LOVE THIS BODY! We can't see her face but it looks very nice. Love her hair. Her breasts are perfect size - perfect to suck on and cup. Love her abs. We can't see her arms and ass but seeing the rest of her you know her arms are tone and her ass is round and hard. HER PUSSY IS DIVINE! Love how it looks fully shaven and pierced. Flicking my tongue on it and trying to bury my face in it would be amazing. I am sure her pussy is as tight as 13-year-old's and trying to get in and out would be super tough. I would Marry Her ASAP!
http://68.media.tumblr.com/549d9f754cc6ddf86940f7ac1dd1f80b/tumblr_olpcjoOPlL1tq6154o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_olpcjoOPlL1tq6154o1_1280.jpg

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
Carmin Blue is a muscular beauty that enjoys being both dominant and submissive. She knows just what you like too. Her smooth and sexy muscles flexing while stroking and sucking your big cock. This tight and toned stunner makes you cum while flexing a bicep!

carminbluebj1.JPG

carminbluebj2.JPG

carminbluebj3.JPG

carminbluebj4.JPG

carminbluebj5.JPG

you can see this hot FBB blowjob and join my site for only 15 bucks - HERE

Carmin Blue is a muscular beauty that enjoys being both dominant and submissive. She knows just what you like too. Her smooth and sexy muscles flexing while stroking and sucking your big cock. This tight and toned stunner makes you cum while flexing a bicep!

she looks strong and could make me cum instantly :drool2:

carminbluebj1.JPG

carminbluebj2.JPG

carminbluebj3.JPG

carminbluebj4.JPG

carminbluebj5.JPG

you can see this hot FBB blowjob and join my site for only 15 bucks - HERE

LOL, I think I just found a video with her:

https://xhamster.com/movies/7364609/muscle_milf_amateur_anal_pov_and_facial.html

FemaleMuscle

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner