• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Muscular Babes...

Re: What about muscular women ?

One the worst things about muscle chicks is their huge clits, one video I saw this guy was practically deep-throating it! Disturbing.

That's not too surprising. There is some evidence that is one of the effects anabolic steroids can have on women.

I think I found a nice standard of when it has gone too far. When a women has more testosterone floating around in her than I do then that's where I have to draw the line. :1orglaugh

Re: What about muscular women ?

I am almost ashamed to admit it but I have always had a fetish for muscular women. I finally slept with a female bodybuilder that goes to the same gym as me. I loved it. It was great to be with a woman that could as rough with me as was with her. Before anyone gets the wrong idea she did not look like a man man. Nivia is extremely muscular but but she has maintained her femininity. She doesn't do steroids and she has some rather large breast implants. Give it a try guys, it was some of the best sex I ever had.:D

Re: Francesca Petitjean Reloaded

WTF!!!! :eek:

I almost threw up when I saw that. That bitches pussy looks like a dick. :throwup:

I have always jerked off to April Hunter though.