• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MTV Jersey Shore:Exposed!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

GracelynnMoans

Official Checked Star Member
I absolutly hate that show... who ever spends time watching that dumb ass drama filled life.... needs to find something else better to do....

GracelynnMoans

Official Checked Star Member
this show is another example of stupid people getting money for not doing shit.... I bet more then one of them are gonna buy a private jet like Soulja Boy did.... and we wounder why our economy is going to shit.... we pay stupid people for doing nothing.... ugh.... shit pisses me off....

I agree. Made up celebs seems to be America's new thing.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
I absolutly hate that show... who ever spends time watching that dumb ass drama filled life.... needs to find something else better to do....

Nice curve ball Gracelynn :hatsoff:

I also hate that retarded show those chicks are nasty. and the dudes are fucking gay especially The Sanitation!

this show is another example of stupid people getting money for not doing shit.... I bet more then one of them are gonna buy a private jet like Soulja Boy did.... and we wounder why our economy is going to shit.... we pay stupid people for doing nothing.... ugh.... shit pisses me off....

so how do you REALLY feel about this? :D

anyway, i agree completely, but look at it this way, if they're blowing their money it's giving someone else the means to feed themselves and their family so it's ridiculous and short sighted on their part but it's not all bad

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

I do...I watch Jerseylicious also! :facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Nice curve ball Gracelynn :hatsoff:

I also hate that retarded show those chicks are nasty. and the dudes are fucking gay especially The Sanitation!

QRcNLoiSxXjsp1.gif

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
This thread, and any of it's kind should be banned.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick