• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movie Quotes

PenIsMightier said:
(In Russian Accent) YES...I AM INVINCIBLE! (Get's frozen)
Alan Cumming (Boris Grishenko) in "GoldenEye".

holdol said:
"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH"!!
Donald Moffat (Garry) in John Carpenter's "The Thing".

"Jesus, but if you two are not the biggest pair of fuck-ups I've ever met in my entire life. How did you ever rob a bank? When you robbed banks, did you forget where your car was then too? No wonder you went to jail."

:hatsoff: Jackson

Last edited:
Bridget Fonda(Melanie)-Jackie Brown....(i hope) :(

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"

Thanx for the bail-out J.77

John Cleese as a French Soldier in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints."

Bill Connolly as I1 Duce from "Boondock Saints"

"OK, so we got a trooper pulls someone over, we got a shooting, these folks drive by, there's a high-speed pursuit, ends here and then this execution-type deal."

Frances McDormand as Marge Gunderson in "Fargo"

"We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night... mostly."

Carrie Henn as Newt in "Aliens"

" I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice."

Al Pacino as Tony Montana in "Scarface"

"Oh, all right. Well, first, I want you to tongue my bung, while you juggle my balls in one hand, and play with my asshole with the other, but don't stick you're finger in. Then I want to pinky you while I stick in your fuckin' friend's brown, while Silent Bob watches, and fuckin' spanks it in a Dixie cup. After that, I want to smell your titties for a while, and you can pull my nutsack up over my dick so it looks like a bullfrog. Then I want you to fuckin' flick my nuts while your friend spanks me off in the same Dixie cup that Silent Bob jizzed in. Then, we throw the Dixie cup out."

Kinda obvious, but I still had to post it, lol

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Jason Mewes as Jay
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back ( :dunno: )

"Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win, for somebody who wouldn't let us win! Then I come back to the world, and I see all those maggots at the airport, protestin' me, spittin', callin' me a baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me?! Huh?! Who are they?! Unless they been me and been there and know what the hell they yellin' about!"

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
John Rambo (Sylvester Stallone)
First Blood (1982)

"There are two kinds of people in this world: Those that enter a room and turn the television set on, and those that enter a room and turn the television set off."

Last edited:
Laurence Harvey (Raymond Shaw) in "The Manchurian Candidate" (1962 version).

"Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity."

om3ga

Caddyshack...

Al Czervik (Rodney Dangerfield)

Anyone who isn't dead or from another plane of existence would do well to cover their ears right about now.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Metatron (Alan Rickman)
Dogma

"You're playing and you think everything is going fine. Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another. You try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink. Until you can't move... you can't breathe... because you're in over your head. Like quicksand."

McRocket

Banned
The End

From various films.

Ummmm....

John Cleese - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

'I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hampster. And your father smelt of elderberries.'

Last edited:
Colonel said:
Like quicksand."

Keanu Reeves(Falco)-The Replacements

What are you, blind? It's a cock! It's not a rocket, you sick fuck! It's a cock! Look. It's a cock and balls! A dick! Chorizo and the huevos! It's a big stiffy! It's a penis! Penis maximus! A willie! A weenie! Mr. Jiggle Daddy! The one-eyed wonder weasel! Don't you see that? It's Jimmy and the twins. Rumple Foreskin. He made this. It's made from dil-dough

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
holdol said:
...It's made from dil-dough

Robin Williams as Rainbow "FUCKING" Randolph
Death to Smoochy

"Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off. He's a tight-ass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord. Worship that? Never."

om3ga

John Milton (Al Pacino)
The Devil's Advocate

They beat up on a weakling, and that's all they did. The rest is just smokefilled coffee-house crap. They tortured and tormented a weaker kid. They didn't like him. So, they killed him. And why? Because he couldn't run very fast.

Lt. Weinberg (Kevin Pollak) in "A Few Good Men"

"I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you."

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Douglas Rain as Hal 9000
2001: A Space Odyssey

"Good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County, and State of New York, I order you to cease any, and all, supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension."

om3ga

Ghostbusters
Dr Ray Stantz (Dan Aykroyd)

Mankind united with infinitely greater purpose in pursuit of war than he ever did in pursuit of peace.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Sean Pertwee as the Father
Equilibrium

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit."