• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movie Quotes

ian holm the day after tomorrow playing terry rapson

Blowing a man's head off with a hand grenade is a touch much, don't you think?

kurt russel --snake plisken escape from L.A.

Normal? What do you know about normal? What does anyone in this family know about normal?

Sarah Vowell--The Incredibles

"In Moscow we fought for an inch of freedom!Here you take it and pour shit all over it."

Vladimir Ivanoff - Moscow on the Hudson

"For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat."

Hattori Hanzo: played by sonny chiba in kill bill vol. 1

We're a special combat unit looking for some Libyan terrorists. In fact, I think we have them cornered at a bagel shop across the street. Now if we could just get some pants for the colonel.

drew barrymore as casey in scream

Sink the sub. Hide the weasel. Park the porpoise. A bit of the old Humpty Dumpty, Little Jack Horny, the Horizontal Mambo, hmm? The Bone Dancer, Rumpleforeskin, Baloney Bop, a bit of the cunning linguisitics?

donald sutherland as lucien banks in a time to kill

sholud be an easy one this time

You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

liam neeson -- star wars episode 1 the phantom menace

That's it! That's the theory of relativity! Light travels to us from the hands of the clock, to tell us the time. But, if we were to travel away from the clock at the speed of light.

Greg Pead?/Einstein-Young Einsein

..."What did i say?..did you hear what i said?..I heard what I said cause I was standing there when i said it"....

Joe Pantoliano in bad boys

Did you know a young boy drowned the year before those two others were killed? The counselors weren't paying any attention... They were making love while that young boy drowned