• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movie Quotes

Clint Eastwood-Pale rider

.."This could save your life!!!..Which is meaningful for you, cause the longer you live, the more sex you get to have with your sister!!"..

It is a bit of a tough one i must admit, but its one of many great one liners from this film, and i just had to post it...the film involved an oversized reptile with a taste for cows, and the lead actress is one of my alltime favs and has played various different roles, one of which was a prostitute in France...any ideas?

Lake Placid?

"Now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules."

jack nicholson -- five easy pieces

We passed a God damn gas station every 10 yards for 1000 miles, but when you really need one, you end up walking your ass off. This is no way to run a desert!

peter coyote -- sphere

No, I got the fuckin' Vienna Boys Choir with me. What, is everybody stupid around here?

sorry been gone awhile but back now

samuel l. jackson in unbreakable

What a beautiful day. Warm Sun, beautiful women, and the air... is just right... for drinking.

Emilio Estevez(James) in "Men at Work"

Dont know if this one has been done already, but I love this movie and this quote.

"Ah, whose car is that in out front?" "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it, I rule!"

kevin spacey- lester burnham in american beauty

I will NOT calm down! This is the second time I've been hit with a severed head and I DON'T LIKE IT!

Armageddon-Peter Stormare(Lev Andropov)

"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH"!!