• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Overrated Restaurants

Golden Corral is that place where all the hill people put on their Sunday Best and come in to town to feed from a trough. Cheap low-quality food they pile onto a plate and stuff themselves. Because kitchen people eat it doesn't mean shit. It means its something they can eat for cheap. Anyone that claims the quality of food is high at a GC doesn't know what high quality food is. No matter who owns it, they still get their food off the same semi trucks that are delivering from GC-owned industrial kitchens. You'd be better off buying meat at the dollar store, same source and same quality.

Call me a snob or whatever, but I'm not wrong.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
IKR, it's not like admins or mods have any way to stop it.

Or you could get to know the owner and managers. I never have a bad experience at Golden Corral, all the employees at our local location utilize their meal discount and eat off the bar, including the cooks, and that speaks volumes to the kitchen, if they'll eat it, you know it's good. The only way you don't like Golden Corral where I live is if you don't like food.

Maybe getting to know the important brass would work out better this time. Back at the Viking's Table the China people already knew me as me and my buddy/sidekick Nazi Tarzan would roll in just before 5 and we'd leave them with nothing but rice and broth when we left. Good times...

X, I will have to admit that Texas Golden Corrals are better than ours in California. Not sure which have had less mass shootings though whether while inside a car or they park first then get out and begin shooting.

Golden Corral is that place where all the hill people put on their Sunday Best and come in to town to feed from a trough. Cheap low-quality food they pile onto a plate and stuff themselves. Because kitchen people eat it doesn't mean shit. It means its something they can eat for cheap. Anyone that claims the quality of food is high at a GC doesn't know what high quality food is. No matter who owns it, they still get their food off the same semi trucks that are delivering from GC-owned industrial kitchens. You'd be better off buying meat at the dollar store, same source and same quality.

Call me a snob or whatever, but I'm not wrong.

And here you come in again to talk shit and when things don't go your way you'll have another deletion of posts. Stfu and go back to your tourist thread.

This just in from the Twitter!

Golden Corral has new cakes! You won't find these new cakes at the dessert bar but inside the men's room laying in the urinals. These new Golden Corral Urinal Cakes are scientifically engineered from the University Of Baylor to remove the asparagus smell from your pee giving everything the aroma of cinnamon upon contact.

And here you come in again to talk shit and when things don't go your way you'll have another deletion of posts. Stfu and go back to your tourist thread.

I tend to agree, her foodie post is a "Hey, look at me" travel thread. Nothing to do with food cept stock photos. At least my white trash shit in my food thread is real. Starting to wonder if she's even real and not some keyboard hack trying to rile folks up lol.

"If you don't travel where I do your scum"

lol boys boys. Why would my posts get deleted for saying a restaurant is low quality in a thread about overrated restaurants????

Stock photos? Ummmm, ok. Maybe they look stock to those that don't know what presentation is, but rather are only familiar with food being slopped onto a paper plate??? You have many senses and they eyes are one of them. If something looks like it was already eaten then your eyes are going to send that message to your brain and before the first bite you're already thinking, "Yuk!" At least I would be. I like the food I take time to make to look appetizing. Call me crazy.

As far as what I think of those who don't travel like me...I don't think anyone is scum for that. I make an effort to find cool places to see and simply share it with others to inspire them to do the same. I get a lot of emails and messages from people who have taken their first European vacation or trip to someplace out of their comfort zone because of my videos. I'm proud of that. So pretty please, you guys stay home. lol

I say something about a low-end buffet and you take it personally??? Come on snowflakes. Don't be such pussies.

I have a client that owns a couple of steakhouses. They do very well and specialize in prime rib, which is decent but not great. The prices are mid-range but the owner skimps on everything and buys the cheapest beef he can find. He doesn't have a chef in either location, just a couple of line cooks and the food looks like what you'd get in hospital cafeteria. He can't understand why his customer demographic is elderly yet he refuses to consider making the food look presentable. His vegetables come frozen in individual portions in plastic bags that are nuked and dumped on to a plate. They are soggy and gross and look like something served in a nursing home. At thanksgiving he serves turkey roll rather than fresh turkey and canned cranberry sauce. He charges $20 person for this which is absurd. His manager looked into the cost difference to cook the turkey themselves and make the cranberry sauce and it wasn't even $1 more per plate. He refuses.

Here are some photos of his food that customers have posted on facebook. Some of you will say there's nothing wrong with it, but I think those of you with an ounce of sense will agree it doesn't look appetizing.

sirloin.JPG

19105944_1560917277254023_6611446622739713626_n.jpg

TurkeyDinner.jpg

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I have a client that owns a couple of steakhouses. They do very well and specialize in prime rib, which is decent but not great. The prices are mid-range but the owner skimps on everything and buys the cheapest beef he can find. He doesn't have a chef in either location, just a couple of line cooks and the food looks like what you'd get in hospital cafeteria. He can't understand why his customer demographic is elderly yet he refuses to consider making the food look presentable. His vegetables come frozen in individual portions in plastic bags that are nuked and dumped on to a plate. They are soggy and gross and look like something served in a nursing home. At thanksgiving he serves turkey roll rather than fresh turkey and canned cranberry sauce. He charges $20 person for this which is absurd. His manager looked into the cost difference to cook the turkey themselves and make the cranberry sauce and it wasn't even $1 more per plate. He refuses.

Here are some photos of his food that customers have posted on facebook. Some of you will say there's nothing wrong with it, but I think those of you with an ounce of sense will agree it doesn't look appetizing.

View attachment 674970

View attachment 674971

View attachment 674976

Those all look like what I'd expect to come out of the kitchen at Denny's.

And I agree, presentation is everything. The most expensive steak I've ever eaten (80 euro pp) was at a steak house in Osnabruck called the Steakmeisterei. They use local grass fed cattle and there's a way that they dry cure beef in that particular area of Germany that you don't find anywhere else. They come at you when you're seated with the beef on a cutting board. If you choose it, they take you back to the kitchen so you can watch them cut it, weigh it, sear it and then they slow cook it at a low temperature for about 40 minutes before bringing it out to you (it's not a fast meal).

A lot of people wouldn't dream of eating 80 euro steak. I guarantee it was worth every penny and the presentation was worth the price you're paying.

Those all look like what I'd expect to come out of the kitchen at Denny's.

And I agree, presentation is everything. The most expensive steak I've ever eaten (80 euro pp) was at a steak house in Osnabruck called the Steakmeisterei. They use local grass fed cattle and there's a way that they dry cure beef in that particular area of Germany that you don't find anywhere else. They come at you when you're seated with the beef on a cutting board. If you choose it, they take you back to the kitchen so you can watch them cut it, weigh it, sear it and then they slow cook it at a low temperature for about 40 minutes before bringing it out to you (it's not a fast meal).

A lot of people wouldn't dream of eating 80 euro steak. I guarantee it was worth every penny and the presentation was worth the price you're paying.

Well well. Finally someone with some sense and it turns out to be my long lost homie! :) How are you sweet cheeks? Be careful talking shit about Denny's...those are fighting words for a couple of these guys. Of course you don't have to pay 80 euro to get a good steak but you aren't gonna get one for $8 either. Hope you are well. It's nice to see your name pop up. You're actually someone who has actually met me and can testify that I don't have horns and ride around on a broom punching babies, which seems to be the consensus of the dim-witted around here ;)

LOL If I had a choice to put someone in a video for GC this is what the guy would look like. He said, "I've been coming to Golden Corral for a long time..." it certainly looks like it.

He’s an “all you can eat” expert and his opinion should be respected. I used to see guys like him at the Viking’s Table. It was like they had their own chair because when they got up the chair stuck in their butt and went along with them.

I sliced a tomato up and toasted some bread. I added some Italian seasoning from dollar tree to make it authentic Italian recipe. It was highly overrated.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
:rofl2: Funny, whimsy! :rofl:

Sooo ... are sandwiches, hotdogs, taquitos, etc. from say --- 7-Eleven or Valero's Corner Store overrated? :D

Walmart Deli's sub sandwiches aren't bad. Haven't had many of the varieties, but the ones I've tried --- :thumbsup:

Here's a sneak preview of a new video that shows without a doubt the BEST steak I've ever had in my life at Marché des Enfants Rouges in Paris. Yes, that's one 36 ounce Entrecote steak cut up into pieces! He laid it on a bed of dried rosemary, thyme and oregano, put some sea salt, anchovy filets and then burned the herbs to give it a smoky flavor that was incredible. The sauce was a beef bone broth reduction with red wine and some other things he's wouldn't reveal. Outstanding. All for the price of a steak at Outback I shit you not.

Get your tourist videos the fuck out of the overrated restaurant thread.