• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

More Trump winning!! Obamacare repeal passes house vote

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Medical insurance is costly because of the risk of being sued.

This isn't particularly a specific problem in healthcare, but a problem with American society in general. I'd like to think it's what happens when lawyers run the country, but I'd say that more out of flippancy than evidence.

...in the meantime, though, there are very real things we can change with regards to healthcare with instant benefits to literally everyone (even those who have to pay the higher taxes) by joining the rest of the civilized world with a sane healthcare system. Hence, HR 676.

"the past 100 years the earth's temperature rose 0.53 of a degree."

you still have not explained how you measured it

- - - Updated - - -

some stupid links are not going to do it

I linked some information.
They are not insignificant and one is from a university.

You started this exchange with arbitrary gloom and doom proclamations, and I responded with information I believe to be factual.

If anyone needs to produce citations, it should be you.

You made the initial claim.

I did not participate in the data collection or findings.

This isn't particularly a specific problem in healthcare, but a problem with American society in general. I'd like to think it's what happens when lawyers run the country, but I'd say that more out of flippancy than evidence.

...in the meantime, though, there are very real things we can change with regards to healthcare with instant benefits to literally everyone (even those who have to pay the higher taxes) by joining the rest of the civilized world with a sane healthcare system. Hence, HR 676.

*I've often wondered® why someone that has an ignore list participates on the threads of those that he ignores.

It is becoming tiresome having to clean up his messes when he shits all over a thread but *sigh* here we go again.

First, lawyers run this country because we are a country of laws.

If we were a country of poker games, card dealers would run it.

Secondly, Democrats had their chance at the healthcare issue and fucked it up royally.

Higher taxes are not the solution since those most in need of healthcare are the ones that are older and use the system more.

It is not fair to the younger people to pay for healthcare of the older people most in need of it.

As I said before, that house bill is nothing more than a late entry that they know would never be passed even if they were in control.

They had 2 years and did nothing. Republicans attempted to act within 2 months and finally got a positive result in just a little over 100 days.

Democrats can take their healthcare after abject failure and shove it.

The adults are in charge now.

I linked some information.
They are not insignificant and one is from a university.

You started this exchange with arbitrary gloom and doom proclamations, and I responded with information I believe to be factual.

If anyone needs to produce citations, it should be you.

You made the initial claim.

I did not participate in the data collection or findings.

You still did not answer my question you dumb as fuck shit. how did you measure the difference in temperature.

You have given me the link to a university related "blog site" which is not even peer reviewed. what it means is that someone as retarded as you may have put it up and people are reading it. Can you provide a scientifically peered reviewed publication that supports your numbers?

You still did not answer my question you dumb as fuck shit. how did you measure the difference in temperature.

You have given me the link to a university related "blog site" which is not even peer reviewed. what it means is that someone as retarded as you may have put it up and people are reading it. Can you provide a scientifically peered reviewed publication that supports your numbers?

"Peer reviewed"

:1orglaugh

Do you even know what that means? Or who is reviewing?

If so you wouldn't throw it out.

It is on the same level as we can't be questioned because we are "journalists".

Ever taken a look at their " peers"?

I have given you information. I did not gather the data nor did I publish it.

Out of all available. It is closest to some of the data that my former physics professor used to discuss.

You are coming over here and bouncing into walls.

You have no information to back your claims.

If anyone is the idiot, it's you.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Please stop all that namecalling. It massively hinders anyone even considering even thinking about what you said.

"Peer reviewed"

:1orglaugh

Do you even know what that means? Or who is reviewing?

If so you wouldn't throw it out.

It is on the same level as we can't be questioned because we are "journalists".

Ever taken a look at their " peers"?

I have given you information. I did not gather the data nor did I publish it.

Out of all available. It is closest to some of the data that my former physics professor used to discuss.

You are coming over here and bouncing into walls.

You have no information to back your claims.

If anyone is the idiot, it's you.

Wow so the whole community who have studied the El Nino effect are wrong. And why???? Because some right winged meat head found a dumb article in a C grade school which has no way to trace how the information was derived.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
We can't get away from the cost of research and development. These companies keep people healthy and deserve to make a profit. One would think that testing, approvals, and distribution would me more streamlined by now. Thus bringing the costs down. That's not the only cost though. There are nearly 1M physicians paying 10s to over 100k per year for malpractice also. Do the math and that's 10's to hundreds of billions of dollars additional per year passed onto the patients. Nobody addresses this in their plans. Why? And as I said before, you've got to run through 5 fucking doctor offices to get your treatments... and paying their malpractice and liability insurance.

Wow so the whole community who have studied the El Nino effect are wrong. And why???? Because some right winged meat head found a dumb article in a C grade school which has no way to trace how the information was derived.

Hey dickhead. You are the idiot that derailed a thread about healthcare onto climate change.

I produced data.
You have produced none to back up your bullshit claim.

A Judge Will Likely Rule Against Obamacare – Here’s What Should Happen Next
In other words they are just making assumptions based on an assumption. Talk about trustworthy news...

georges

Staff member
In other words they are just making assumptions based on an assumption. Talk about trustworthy news...
Talk about your beloved leftist mainstream medias and how untrustworthy they are ...