• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
FYI,

A recent video of her's on the Bang Bros network has her credited as
Monique Fuentes.

Also, I did find a ton of video clips under the name Monique Fuentes
here at Free Ones. That's your best bet.

Yeah, she's a hotty. I'd be curious as to what her age is. She's in fine
shape. Very sexy for a woman characterized as a MILF.:spump:

Will she or has she done anal scenes or dp`s.

To date, she has never done an anal scene. And I have seen almost all of her scenes. Whether she will do one in the future, only she knows. Lots of guys would love it if she did.

She has also never done a DP but she has appeared in a few scenes with two guys where she does oral with one and vaginal with the other at the same time (MILF Seekers, Please Bang My Wife)

CJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, a black couch, but in the version I have, they kinda BLUR some stuff out... Is yours that way?

Yes. The blurring, I believe is called pixellation. The japanese have some weird censorship thing.

The name of the movie that scene is from is: Mrs. Celeb Of Fucking Los Angeles (No Shit)...

Someone in my yahoo fan group for her said that she had done some bukkake scenes but no one has been able to find such a scene yet.

CJ

Any news if she will be shooting a scene with Lexington Steele, shes amzing hot am searching for all of her scenes.

No news on shooting with Lexington Steele. He directed her scene in Black Reign 6 with Mario Rossi, but Steele was not in the scene.

Send me a PM if you would like more info on her scenes.

CJ

Do you know what are her upcoming scenes,

Does anyone know when will be seeing more of Monique.

Someone please news of Monique latest films.

Any news if she will be releasing new scenes shes hot.