• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Moderators don't care about the forum

raimmi

Closed Account
Hello everyone,
on this forum, there are some people who are posting many stupid things and are trolling around.

Every other forum I know, the mods would already have banned these people for their behaviour long time ago. But the moderators here, simply don't care at all, some of them are just posting stupid things themselves or are fooling around.

What does one have to do to in order to get banned and should a mod really just fool around all the time and never do anything constructive ? :confused:

Hello everyone,
on this forum, there are some people who are posting many stupid things and are trolling around.

Every other forum I know, the mods would already have banned these people for their behaviour long time ago. But the moderators here, simply don't care at all, some of them are just posting stupid things themselves or are fooling around.

It's not the moderators. The moderators can only follow the rules set by the administrators. The site administrators have decided to allow trolling. The moderators can't take action against behavior which is condoned by the administrators.

What does one have to do to in order to get banned [...] ? :confused:

Break the rules.

The rules changed a while ago. The admins have changed what the moderators are responsible for, and the moderators take care of what they're told to. If you don't like what's going on, talk to an admin, and don't blame the mods.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Hello everyone,

Tell me about it. It's sad when trolls take over a site.

During my brief time on the forum, I've seen the mods act very efficiently in booting two very different morons that were making the place unpleasant in very different ways.

I'd say if somebody is breaking the rules, hit the report button. It's more likely to get the desired reaction than just start a thread complaining about it.

Although half the time that people are complaining about trolls, they're actually talking about the people whose random crap entertains me the most, and it's real easy to ignore the ones that genuinely don't. Which is really the only recourse, if they're not actively breaking any rules.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
I don't think trolling here is a -huge- problem, but I do think theer are some people that need to get the boot.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
The rules changed a while ago. The admins have changed what the moderators are responsible for, and the moderators take care of what they're told to. If you don't like what's going on, talk to an admin, and don't blame the mods.

True that.....

At least there are always plenty of hot chicks around.

Really?! Where?! :drool2:

Philbert

Banned
Hello everyone,

What does one have to do to in order to get banned and should a mod really just fool around all the time and never do anything constructive ? :confused:

I think you should leave in protest, don't post any more, and when things change I'll see to it a Moderator notifies you it's safe to return.
They have your IP addy on file.
You are so right to complain how FOs runs their site...they really should have consulted more with you on the rules and such.

(How much do you spend on MyFOs? I missed that bit of info, apparently... Well, never mind, I'm sure you're a Very Important Person.)

raimmi

Closed Account
I think you should leave in protest, don't post any more, and when things change I'll see to it a Moderator notifies you it's safe to return.
They have your IP addy on file.
You are so right to complain how FOs runs their site...they really should have consulted more with you on the rules and such.

(How much do you spend on MyFOs? I missed that bit of info, apparently... Well, never mind, I'm sure you're a Very Important Person.)

Thank you for your comment and your negative rep with your comment: "You sir are an idiot. Those other forums you mentioned must really miss you when you are here..."

There is no need to get insulting or did I somehow insult you in first place?