• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Misty Anderson

Bump!!

You guys are never going to beleive what I just found out. She has done b/g hardcore on ifriends.net !!!! I dont have the video but I have seen the vid caps. I would post the vid caps but somehow I get the feeling that would be considered posting copyright material, so I cant do it. But if youre a huge fan of her you might join ifriends.net

Ok, here is the scoop on her future modeling plans.. You guys are gonna like this.. she is coming out with a brand new nude site. Ive seen a couple of preview pics, and judging from that and her current webcam shows, here is what I think we can expect: At the very very least it will feature complete explicit nudity. As far as clothing goes, she will leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. And while I dont have 100% concrete evidence of this, I am personally expecting some solo hardcore stuff. Wouldnt be a bit surprised to get some g/g hardcore, and in the future we may even get some b/g hardcore, considering she has already done some of that for ifriends. They were actually planning on having the new site done by now, but designing the new site has been more difficult than they thought.

I can confirm the b/g Rumor - it includes anal, believe it or not!!!

Lucky Day!!! Ok, her face could be slightly prettier, but her bod is un-fucking-stoppable!

After seeing some of her clips for ifriends, Im expecting this new website to be full fledged hardcore. Cant wait till it opens.

h1h

Closed Account
thx for the link mrmagoo77

the video is sincerely not great but well ... it is really b/g action with misty !