• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Misty Anderson

I beleive her name on ifriends is sexy_and_fit - something like that.

I was just about to mention that the HC vid is making the rounds, but someone beat me to it (actually a whole bunch of someones). There is now officially a God as far as I'm concerned. What I think is ironic is Misty up until recently has been the more conservative of what I consider to be the Big 3 NN models (Kate's Playground and Sweet Krissy being the other two). Krissy has done some masturbation and fingering and some g/g dildo vids, and Kate has done some g/g, but to my knowledge neither has gone the b/g yet officially. Meanwhile it was only fairly recently that Misty started to show nudity (really, compare what's out there with what the other two have been doing for longer). So I think it's great that she's the first to go full h/c. I hope some better quality videos start appearing, though.

Al

Exactly. She was pretty much doing almost PG-rated kinds of photos . . . really tame stuff. Then all of a sudden, here she is going all the way.

A very pretty gal doing some very naughty things. :D

What I think is ironic is Misty up until recently has been the more conservative of what I consider to be the Big 3 NN models

we need a working link

Does anybody have any news on the hardcore site? 2 months ago they said it would be another 2 months. Have they given anymore news updates on the new site?