• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Misty Anderson

I gave the information I had at that time. Things had been put on hold due to personal reasons but the site back into redesign and as Gunner stated actions speak louder than words and Id rather show you than tell you ;)

Awesome :) !

Yeah but still fucking HOT!

You all need to check out a film called 'Haywire' which stars Gina Carano; who in my opinion is Misty's identical Twin Sister.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2442289/

Is she a Doppelganger for Misty or what? Gina is an MMA Fighter apparently and I am still not convinced they aren't the same person. :D

Oh and Haywire is pretty good film too.

You really need to see an ophthalmologist .. '' Misty's identical Twin Sister '' - come on

I'm with you. Not even remotely similar looking. Both hot, but different

Give me a break Guys they DO look alike and I don't care what you say or if anyone supports me on this.:crying:

I guess we all see different things, I often see a young Sean Connery looking back at me in the mirror every morning. My wife just laughs at me and tells me not to be so ridiculous; she says I look more like Brad Pitt.;)

Anyway whatever you think you got to admit they DO look alike? A test for you; go and rent Haywire from Blockbuster and try not to think of Misty when you see Gina kicking ass.

Anyway I need more Misty material, anyone know when this new website is due to appear?

Anyway whatever you think you got to admit they DO look alike? A test for you; go and rent Haywire from Blockbuster and try not to think of Misty when you see Gina kicking ass.

While I don't agree on the twin part, I do think Misty and Gina could pass for sisters. Or cousins, at least.