• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Misty Anderson

I think this was the same promise she made two years ago. Sounds more like a webmaster trying to drum up new subscribers than a legitimate promise of new and expanded content.

No, I'm her original webmaster and all the posts from Misty on this forum (or any forum for that matter) with her name, are actually Misty and always have been. I don't need to pretend to be a model, but thanks for suggesting I'm sexy enough to do so :D

Misty's site has a lot in the works. Amazing new content with a completely new look/design. As they say, actions speak louder than words, so... you will see soon enough. Thanks!

Misty Anderson

Pending Official Checked Star Member
I gave the information I had at that time. Things had been put on hold due to personal reasons but the site back into redesign and as Gunner stated actions speak louder than words and Id rather show you than tell you ;)

No, I'm her original webmaster and all the posts from Misty on this forum (or any forum for that matter) with her name, are actually Misty and always have been. I don't need to pretend to be a model, but thanks for suggesting I'm sexy enough to do so :D

Misty's site has a lot in the works. Amazing new content with a completely new look/design. As they say, actions speak louder than words, so... you will see soon enough. Thanks!

Ok then, that was almost 4 months ago now. Any news on this supposed new website/content etc? Any news would be good even if we may have to wait another 4 months.:sleep:

Ok then, that was almost 4 months ago now. Any news on this supposed new website/content etc? Any news would be good even if we may have to wait another 4 months.:sleep:

Lots of changes going on and it hasn't been clear which path would be chosen, but it looks like things are moving forward.

Suffice it to say, this isn't always an easy process. It's people's lives and lots of money, big important decisions to be made.

In the next few months there will be a new website released. I cannot say thank you enough for being patient thus far :)