• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Misty Anderson

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
The next person that posts personal information about her will be banned.

Also, please re-read the rules about file sharing. Posting pictures from her member's only area is a violation of this rule.

http://**************************/gallery.php?id=613355
Wow, one of her hottest sets IMO!

The thing about Misty is she doesn't have what most people would consider 'perfect' teeth - and that's what makes her so hot! I find it unattractive when it looks like someone has 32 (or however many) chiclets in their mouth. ;)

The hottest girl on the internet without a doubt, and I'm glad she's here.

Technically there are none, yet (at least boy-girl). She HAS done hardcore for her webcam, and some clips taken from the webcam shows have circulated on the Internet (mostly through file-sharing so I couldn't post links here even if I had any to post). But to the best of my knowledge she has yet to do any such material (or boy-girl pics) in any professional format, for her site or anywhere else. Some hardcore girl-girl pics have emerged (I think some are even linked on this thread) but to my knowledge she hasn't done a girl-girl hardcore video yet, either (not even for webcam, to my knowledge).

Having said all that, I would love to be proven wrong! Anyone?

I am aware of three hardcore b/g scenes with Misty. I assume all three were with her bf. One was a cam show for IFriends which featured sucking and fucking. The next was of Misty masturbating (with some ridiculous and yet hot multi-colored socks on) and then getting fucked. The last one (and best if you are a bj fan like me) is a bj scene where Misty gets picked up at a school by a guy (her bf, I assume) who convinces her to give him a bj in the woods. It is a great bj scene for sure and ends with a very nice facial.

I am aware of three hardcore b/g scenes with Misty. I assume all three were with her bf. One was a cam show for IFriends which featured sucking and fucking. The next was of Misty masturbating (with some ridiculous and yet hot multi-colored socks on) and then getting fucked. The last one (and best if you are a bj fan like me) is a bj scene where Misty gets picked up at a school by a guy (her bf, I assume) who convinces her to give him a bj in the woods. It is a great bj scene for sure and ends with a very nice facial.

do you have links to these clips?

Wow, one of her hottest sets IMO!

The thing about Misty is she doesn't have what most people would consider 'perfect' teeth - and that's what makes her so hot! I find it unattractive when it looks like someone has 32 (or however many) chiclets in their mouth. ;)

The hottest girl on the internet without a doubt, and I'm glad she's here.

i second the motion!