• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Misty Anderson

Misty Anderson

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Thought I'd post personally. First off wanna say thanks to those of you that waited patiently for me to go nude and get freaky on the web ;) It's so much more fun getting naughty instead of just teasing. It's really nice to hear all the compliments too...you guys are awesome! If anyone has questions or comments about my site please ask... I love hearing suggestions. Thanks again everyone! :kiss:

Thought I'd post personally. First off wanna say thanks to those of you that waited patiently for me to go nude and get freaky on the web ;) It's so much more fun getting naughty instead of just teasing. It's really nice to hear all the compliments too...you guys are awesome! If anyone has questions or comments about my site please ask... I love hearing suggestions. Thanks again everyone! :kiss:

Welcome to FreeOnes, Misty!

Misty, your NN pictorials were GREATLY appreciated by Me, and now that you have gone onto nude modeling, I'm sure that I can type for the guys and girls in the thread that we are THRILLED!

The Satyr Icon

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/misty-anderson said:
Misty Anderson[/URL][/B], post: 1833527, member: 154584"]Thought I'd post personally. First off wanna say thanks to those of you that waited patiently for me to go nude and get freaky on the web ;) It's so much more fun getting naughty instead of just teasing. It's really nice to hear all the compliments too...you guys are awesome! If anyone has questions or comments about my site please ask... I love hearing suggestions. Thanks again everyone! :kiss:

:bowdown::bowdown:

WOOHOO! :nanner:

Great to see you on here Misty.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/misty-anderson said:
Misty Anderson[/URL][/B], post: 1833527, member: 154584"]Thanks again everyone! :kiss:
Thank YOU Misty, for all of your wonderful work ... and welcome to the board! :wave2: :lovecoupl

Nice to hear from you personally. Hope to see more of you in the coming days. And Merry Christmas.