• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Lolita Rose

Miss Lolita Ros

Pending Official Checked Star Member
..Please be gentle with me boys...I'm a virgin to this forum.

I've felt that it is time for me to go out into the web..& try to find some new friends..People who like to be open, & uninhibited like, I like to be!

I'm excited..I really hope to find a couple long-term friends here...it will be fun.

Attachments

• Swimmer 029 - Copy.JPG
    Swimmer 029 - Copy.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 987

Miss Lolita Ros

..I got a notice from the forum here.that until I have 5 posts, my posted photos will be held, until a moderator OK's them.

I've got to get working on my 5 posts, so I can share more with everyone.

Here's my second post..anyone want to visit, & help me get my 5 posts?;);)

Attachments

• Crescent City 039 - Copy.JPG
    Crescent City 039 - Copy.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 953

Miss Lolita Ros

Hi Matchbox!
Think of it....now, you'll forever be "my first" here !!;) (my FIRST friend who wrote to me.)

..Yes, it seems that guys who like "BIG bazongas" seem to like me..
I can't imagine why...I guess it may be that I wear, 34" DDD bras, (& they're TIGHT on me!)

But, I've been told that I have a real cute little round rump too!..I'm really an "hourglass figure" to the max!
I've got huge boobs on top..A tiny waist, & a "kickin' full round booty"..& I'm a little girl.. Petite, & only 5' 1'.

Very pleased to meet you, Matchbox, lover...I'll always remember you as my first!:lovecoupl

(Does this mean, I'm not a forum virgin anymore??):(;);)

Sweetie, you're dream of every man, getting to be "the first of a girl". What an honor!! Lovely experience for me as well ;-)

Miss Lolita Ros

Woo-hoo! what a exciting day...My photos are up!

Now you all know what I look like:angels:...I'm still working on my "first 5 posts".

Any gentlemen out there want to come out & play with me this fine morning?..I'm a little lonely.:crying::crying:;)

Miss Lolita Ros

:wave2: I'm really serious about finding some good friends, who like to visit, & want get to know me.:):)

I don't know which forums are "active", & which ones are not... So right now, I've been visiting 6 or 7 different forums...looking for the one which is the most welcoming, & friendly. I want to find the best forum, to settle @, & make it my home.:wave::lovecoupl

OK! this is my 5th post (But, i have had to write to myself some.:crying:) ..so now will my posted photos be OKed immediately?

I like this forum, very much, because I can upload my photos directly from my computer..n-i-c-e!..& I love to share!

This is a photo, that was never made into a photo set..I was just playing around with the cool "light-saber"..yes, I like to play!:););)

Attachments

• space ace 009 - Copy.JPG
    space ace 009 - Copy.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 821
Hey there, welcome to the board Lolita. :wave:

Please post links instead of attachments until you get your OCSM (Official Checked Star Member) status.

To speed up proceedings please contact Petra.
http://board.freeones.com/member.php?u=114093

Now have fun and enjoy your stay with us! :)

Welcome Miss, As my friend said, you have to speed up things with Petra, else you won't be able to post images. But you are free to post links of your images.

This is not the right section for you, as you want people to know you. So I'm moving your thread to "Talk" section. But you won't be able to post images any more till you get the OCSM status.

Enjoy the board. Believe me, this is the best. But my friends out there will prove this in no time. No one is warmer (hotter) to FreeOnes.

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
Wow. I'm sorry I didn't see Miss Lolita sooner. Yes, the rack is nice, but that ass is sweet, too.