• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Thank you for sharing this...it just reinforces my belief that you have special powers..."If you only knew the power of the Tart side of the Force!!"
dominatrix.gif

Dr. Rock's "special" injections involve you spending 20 minutes sitting in a sauna, followed by a full body hot oil massage which I administer to you....and then once my syringe is fully prepared and throbbing, you get your injection :love-smi:

THIS is why you are quickly becoming one of my favorite people on the planet!!! :bowdown:
I shall begin a search for that smiley at once!!

Mister Hard, or is it ok to call you rock?

You have the best smileys in the world, I would love a sauna with them xx

MissHybrid

I get the gist, or jizz - and a glass of chablis and a word or two from you and I think I'd be fit for duty.

The young bull said to the old one, "lets run over there and fuck some of those heifers" the old bull says, "lets walk and fuck the lot"

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
The young bull said to the old one, "lets run over there and fuck some of those heifers" the old bull says, "lets walk and fuck the lot"

So thats what they mean by "older & wiser".............walking or running I'd "still" trip over my tongue....I'll have to pass out soon so have a nice day sexy...p.s keep Felix on his toes lol

Who fancies poking themselves into my box?

I hope you can all get in xxx

Thank you everyone for the continued support, you are really making this fun for me. thank you all so much xxxx

Just poked your box once more :condom:

Voted in all categories.

PS: Waiting for the Ferry to arrive :jump:

Mister Hard, or is it ok to call you rock?

You have the best smileys in the world, I would love a sauna with them xx

My friends call me Rock, and I would be honored to add you to that list :)

My smileys are pleased that you enjoy them...and said they will meet you in the sauna after they clean up a bit
bathsmiley19.gif

Well Miss H., I`ve given your box my daily poke. I`ll continue to do so until you win this or you tell to stop.:bowdown::bowdown:

MissHybrid

So thats what they mean by "older & wiser".............walking or running I'd "still" trip over my tongue....I'll have to pass out soon so have a nice day sexy...p.s keep Felix on his toes lol

Oh I am having a fantastic day, I think I will slip into something uncomfortable and do a thank you or two.

Felix had better shape up xx

MissHybrid

My friends call me Rock, and I would be honored to add you to that list :)

My smileys are pleased that you enjoy them...and said they will meet you in the sauna after they clean up a bit
bathsmiley19.gif

Thats very kind of you Rock....

Do you have a smiley for being spit roasted? It would remind me of when I got the wrong end of the stick. The Vicar asked if I would do a roast at his summer BBQ. Mister Blewit said he would help Felix. Mrs Blewit was less than impressed.

The year before I made a huge blunder when I thought the Vicar said, "Miss Smythe, would you do the fucking for apples stall at the fete?" I felt quite excited by this and I finished up, at the end of the fete with a wheelbarrow full of apples.

Miss Hybrid