• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Who fancies poking themselves into my box?

Larss
Sporty car
PirateKing
Ivor
Daddysal
infBlue
FrankFire
Par
RavenHeart
TucoRamirez
DJXXXAvi
RochHard
Wigster
EricLindros
IsThisNameTooLo
xfinhox
DeathProof
LurkingDirk
crimtide
andrea
Jane B
Johan
Drf
Serval
Flyboy
Wht_rabbit
Eddyb
D_J
Rogue Alan
Welcome 1985
JT
Don1464
erotic Vinny
Shottis
Robbied196
Phantom Driver
Vern
Rane1071
Nissan
Hot Mega
Saschaxx
wht_rabbit
Antonio
MetalGrounds
Mariah
Felix
TheBear247
CantGetEnough
Bassman 8416
Craigm3604
BobJustBob
DCCCVI
Maleonetwo. MALEY
Turtle825
RogerBama
OzzieOz
Shifty
ShadowSlayer
Wigster
Milanista
JD Drinker
Nelmes69
Parry 316
Who???
Zandr
Greigl
Ars Erotiika
nelmes69
Ricky
ShamrockShake
Fatbaldone
BaddyCaddy
Tim4225
Zander
MarycareeyFan
Bendare
Dazzman mxm
Ezteban
Niels
Eric.a1129
dbradford8589
Roger Golf
Don1464
MatureWomenRule

I hope you can all get in xxx

Thank you everyone for the continued support, you are really making this fun for me. thank you all so much xxxx

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Just voted for you again sexy Lady,...... p.s I'd swim to England to get into your box,.

I did my vote for you and if the weather over England is coold as an Iced Hell, here in Costa Rica is as hot as Hell, come arround and enjoy with me an Iced Tea on a tropical beach!!!!

MissHybrid

Who wouldn't fancy a poke into Miss H's box?
That is why I have been on her list for days.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thank you Dr xxxx

I do love getting it every day xx

Miss VVHHH

MissHybrid

Just voted for you again sexy Lady,...... p.s I'd swim to England to get into your box,.

Its easier to fly and you would be a lot more use to me if you hadn't just swam 12,000 miles.

Have you heard the one about the old bull and the young bull looking at a herd of female cows on the other side of the field?

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

MissHybrid

So hey, now I've created an account on here and voted for ya! :) Does it finally get me into your box? Muah!

You will be on my list and will be inserted tomorrow. Thank you sweetie xx

I once made a man come in his pants without touching him. I just told and showed him where he would be slowly sliding his hard cock into. Just talking to him like that got me so horny. I was was on a train at the time and he came in his pants....

I just thought I would share that with you
Thank you for sharing this...it just reinforces my belief that you have special powers..."If you only knew the power of the Tart side of the Force!!"
dominatrix.gif

Now that is a naughty chicken, is it a cock by any chance.

Could you describe Dr. Rock's "special" injection? Does that involve a chopper or a cock by any chance?
Dr. Rock's "special" injections involve you spending 20 minutes sitting in a sauna, followed by a full body hot oil massage which I administer to you....and then once my syringe is fully prepared and throbbing, you get your injection :love-smi:

You have the best smileys,

Do you have one of Me being shagged over a restaurant table by the manager, with late night diners watching, when I pretended I had come out without any money?
THIS is why you are quickly becoming one of my favorite people on the planet!!! :bowdown:
I shall begin a search for that smiley at once!!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Its easier to fly and you would be a lot more use to me if you hadn't just swam 12,000 miles.

Have you heard the one about the old bull and the young bull looking at a herd of female cows on the other side of the field?

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

I get the gist, or jizz - and a glass of chablis and a word or two from you and I think I'd be fit for duty.