• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I've got the same idea!! I think I'll go and subscribe myself to that f***ng Tweater just for my Miss!

Yeah me too, Master806,..been thinking about it just for Lady H....but like Rockhard I don't know squat about it...Do'h, lol

Yeah me too, Master806,..been thinking about it just for Lady H....but like Rockhard I don't know squat about it...Do'h, lol

I actually successfully created a twitter account yesterday....put Miss Hybrid on follow....and thought "hey this ain't so tough"....HOWEVER

Tried to log into there today and am being told via pop up my user name/password combination is incorect :mad:

I'm blaming Felix!!! :ban:

:tongue:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I actually successfully created a twitter account yesterday....put Miss Hybrid on follow....and thought "hey this ain't so tough"....HOWEVER

Tried to log into there today and am being told via pop up my user name/password combination is incorect :mad:

I'm blaming Felix!!! :ban:

:tongue:

Yeah I'll have to do it to,...but I'm logging off in 10 mins or so...so maybe later?..anyway have a good one everybody....Lady H hope you feel better (no pun intended) lol....p.s thats a good idea Rockhard. -If any thing goes wrong I'll blame Felix too..ha

Thank you everyone for keeping it up for me.

I have had a few lagavulins and I am feeling a lot better.

Now how do I get into the top ten ? xx

Miss Hybrid

We'll deal with that, Miss Ambitious, all you have to do is post some hot pictures and put our names in your box everyday...

xxx

Blow Me Blow ME, Blow me, whenever you want!!!!!:D

i will be blowing everyone off with my next thank you xxxx

I do hope you mean :blowjob:

Or maybe even
love-085.gif

And I am starting to realize
i-love-you-190.GIF
hearts-151.GIF

Thank you everyone for keeping it up for me.

I have had a few lagavulins and I am feeling a lot better.

Now how do I get into the top ten ? xx

Miss Hybrid

I knew you had such a great taste! I love Lagavulin too! But also Cardhu, Talisker, Glenmorangie (amontillado cask) and Oban!!!

Miss Whisky drunk!

Hope you'll feel better tomorrow!