• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
MsHybridMariah03.jpg

I would love to be the guy here :D

We got you into the second round last year, we'l do it again this year.
I think we gotta aim to make oit higher than last year.

We gotta taker her at least to the 3rd and final round.

She ended 37th last year, we need to take her at least to the Top 20. And, IMO, the Top 10 is possible. Or even higher...

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

She ended 37th last year, we need to take her at least to the Top 20. And, IMO, the Top 10 is possible. Or even higher...

Johan, that would be lovely but there is some very stiff competition xxx

If you have not voted for me please let me know and I will pull you off.

Sorry I meant to write, "yank you off"

List empties xxxxx

Being a Yank I feel I should object to the use of this phrase.....yet I find myself strangely aroused :lovecoupl The feel of your touch, and the sound of your voice as you coax me to empty out for you...MMmmmm :rubbel:

Are you all following me on twitter? x
At this time I don't know how to twitter...is it difficult to learn? :dunno:
I did sashay once...but it was years ago and I was piss drunk
drinking-14.gif

Johan, that would be lovely but there is some very stiff competition xxx
True

But last year, the "Miss Hybrid Phenomenom" stated during the contest. This year people started voted for you at te very beginning of it.

Also, look at today's rankings : You're #12. Only two steps to the Top 10. Don't tell me that getting two steps higher isn't possible !
Yeah, the competition is stiff but look at the girls lower than you, some are real stiff competition :
#13 Lisa Ann, the one Lisa Ann that gets #1 on Freeones most searched list about 6 monthes/year. And you're ahead of her !

I totally agree Johan !!!:glugglug:
All of us DIEHARD Miss Hybrid fans here have to do our BEST for her,
because she's working real hard and doing great job with all her posts,
so let's make sure we keep spreading the word about Miss Hybrid inorder
to get her as many votes as possible EVERYDAY, OK !!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Gooooooo Miss Hybrid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Well I'm doing my duty daily,- all votes for Miss Hybrid......hell I was even thinking about moving to U.K , ha

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
This woman must spend countless hours working. She reads and replies to all posts on this board, the contest board, and I don't know how many others. She still has to keep up with her own site and make that run. I don't know how many slaves she has but time must also be spent to feed them too.

This is a long contest. We all are sure that she gets to that second round. Getting to the finals will take work from her and support from us. You mob folks have been a driving force. It started last year and your work got her here in the standings even before the contest started.

The Miss is doing her part and it is a spectacular presentation thus far. I think that we all know she will have bigger plans down the road ready to take on the front runners. I feel that she is playing this thing as a contest that can be won. Not just as an also ran. What she has done so far was not to satisfy people, It was to create something that will blow them away.

Bobjustbob.