• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Fortunately for you, It was 6.00am to 8.00am so I had time for one final thrust...

Thank you Johan

I have never been any good with clocks.

Miss Waiting for the edit...

Thats it! I've stuffed mine in every day, even gone back for the 2hr extra sessions for a quickie.

Could it be enough? I hope so but who knows.

Whatever the official result, Miss Hybrid, in my eyes.....

014cBwp_edited-11.jpg

vanlee1

IMAGINE
:coolthumb:Great job to everyone, it has been an honor serving with this band of brothers and sisters to support our Tart Commander Miss Hybrid.

Now we wait to find out the results... :catpopcorn:

MissHybrid

Had a quick sleep in TTHQ, now I have the task of putting amy AV's back and sorting out site thingies, thanking other forums etc!

What a fantastic contest and thank you to Petra and Adam for all the efforts.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

MissHybrid

ah yes and as I pm Miss Hybrid and we discussed it, I apparently may have taken a bullet for her among other girls I voted for lol

Thank you for the support Andrew.

I am sorry that your posts got deleted I didn't find them offesive at all. I really don't understand why anyone would complain about them.

I don't understand what you mean, "you have taken a bullet for me."

Miss Hybrid

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
My countdown clock has already started and can't vote for some reason.

Had a quick sleep in TTHQ, now I have the task of putting amy AV's back and sorting out site thingies, thanking other forums etc!

What a fantastic contest and thank you to Petra and Adam for all the efforts.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

And thank you too Miss, it has been an absolute pleasure to thrust one in your box every morning. :D:kiss:

Keeping everything crossed for the results. :)

Thank you for the support Andrew.

I am sorry that your posts got deleted I didn't find them offesive at all. I really don't understand why anyone would complain about them.

I don't understand what you mean, "you have taken a bullet for me."

Miss Hybrid

Thank you I'm not sure either why they were deleted, other than sadly some in the contest didn't like me posting/not receiving the votes, only speculation on my part. I think was meaning since someone mentioned band of brothers/sisters, I was thinking like a army analogy that supporting you and others I was targeted, but again not sure the reason so the analogy isn't a big deal. Glad to support you this year and will still support you, and maybe next year I'll have enough posts to have votes count even more:)