• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
The gold dress we are talking about ... and yes I agree entirely ...

Miss H in that dress always gets my vote !

Of course I always vote the same way even when she's not in that dress ... :drool1:

1 hour and you can do it again! Dress is on the floor!

MissHybrid

well, only 2 1/2 hours to the final thrusting. I don't know how it's all gonna turn out, but it's been fun stuffing her hot box. No matter who wins, Miss H will ALWAYS be the one true Miss Freeones to me.:)

Thank you Mister Murrdawg.

MissHybrid

My final voting for the competition has been done. It's all hands on deck, Team Tart...go stuff Miss' box until she takes the crown!

MissHybrid

Thank you to everyone who has voted for the board girls.

Well done to TTP and friends for remembering to vote every day. Many of you have a 100% record. Even if you only voted once, thank you for bothering.

Vote007.jpg

You have all done a fantastic job, let's see if it was enough.

Thank you to Ricky for all the fabulous artworks, it would not be Miss FreeOnes without you.

MsHybrid406b.jpg

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

1 Hour Mister Shottis and you can go to bed xxx

It's in, bed now.

Thank you for making this contest so fun, i'm crossing everything i got in hope of pulling off the impossible.

:heart:

Mister Shottis signing off.

I just THRUSTED my FINAL vote into Miss Hybrid's tight box in the extra 2 hours of the Contest !! :nannerf1:
I'd like to toast Miss Hybrid and Team Tart on another great job in the contest again this year !! :hybrid::glugglug:
And I agree with Mister Murrdawg because no matter what happens with the final results,
Miss Hybrid will ALWAYS be the one TRUE Miss Freeones in my eyes also!! :yesyes::thumbsup:

As always, another fantastic drawing of our AMAZING Team Tart Cummander by Riccardo !! :hatsoff:
GO TEAM TART !! IN THRUST WE TRUST TO THE VERY END !! :thumbsup:

MsHybrid66a.jpg

Just finished my final thrust of the contest.

If there is a shred of justice in this contest, you will win it Miss H.

Win or lose, I don't need a title to tell me who the real Miss Freeones is.

Best of luck.

Just thrust 1 final vote in Miss Hybrid's box. I tried to make it last but then I just lost control and finished my final thrust to soon.

Just know no matter what you are Miss Freeones to us.