• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Unfortunately, 2 to 3AM is just too early for me.

And that is 1...2...3 in Japanese and I believe Jewish

Technically it's Hebrew and not Jewish but otherwise it's spot on.

I got 3 more votes waiting in the wings and I would like to use them on you Miss H.

Also thank you to everyone who has given me some + rep throughout the ballot stuffing. I was looking forward to getting to participate as a member since the get go and while I certainly did not have a perfect record, Miss H is the only individual who received at least two votes from me everyday of the voting process.

Plus I made sure to stuff her box numerous times with 3 votes in the final round something I could not do for anyone else. Miss H deserves it and I believe her rightful place on top just needs to be officially announced and what a view from the top it will be :)

For last day voting please use this box model! :D
MsH2hourwindow1.jpg
:wave2: :suspicious:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Who understands ...

dot dot dot

Please reply with

.... if you do, here or preferably on the main thread as well.

- - - Updated - - -

For last day voting please use this box model! :D
View attachment 273479
:wave2: :suspicious:

That is a lovely 2 hour window...

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

Who ??? does

:dotdot:

I wonder who else knows the power of :dotdot:

Threes

CRUSHER: I'm sorry to call you here so early, but we couldn't wait until oh seven hundred hours. We think we may have an explanation for the odd occurrences around here. Commander.
LAFORGE: This is going to sound pretty wild. Somehow, we've entered what seems to be a temporal causality loop. We think we're stuck in a particular fragment in time, and we've been repeating that same fragment over and over again.
TROI: Is this what's causing our déjà vu?
CRUSHER: Yes, but it's more than that. In déjà vu, you only think you're repeating events. We actually are.
LAFORGE: Our theory is this. Every time the loop begins again, everything resets itself, and starts all over. We don't remember anything that happened before, so each time through the loop, we think it's the first.
RIKER: You mean we could have come into this room, sat at this table and had this conversation a dozen times already?
LAFORGE: A dozen, a hundred, it's impossible to tell. We could have been trapped here for hours, days, maybe years.
CRUSHER: If what we're saying is true, those voices I heard might have been echoes from previous loops.
LAFORGE: It's the same thing with the phase shift in my visor. After-images in time.
PICARD: If you're right about this, how did it happen? How did we get there?
DATA: I have a hypothesis that may explain that, Captain. I have analysed the recording Doctor Crusher made. Most of it is quite ordinary. One hundred fifty discussions about ship operations, two hundred fifty two conversations of a personal nature, five couples engaged in romantic encounters.
PICARD: Your point, Mister Data?
DATA: There is evidence of some sort of disaster aboard the Enterprise, severe enough that the Captain ordered all hands to abandon ship. I have isolated three segments of the recording that are crucial.
WORF [OC]: A highly localised distortion of the space-time continuum.
DATA [OC]: Collision course. Impact in thirty six seconds.
PICARD [OC]: All hands, abandon ship! Repeat, all hands abandon
LAFORGE: Worf refers to a distortion. If this were a temporal distortion, and if we were close enough to it, it's possible that a large enough explosion might've ruptured the space-time continuum. We collided, exploded, then got stuck in this repeating loop of time.
PICARD: If you're right, perhaps we could escape the loop by avoiding the collision.
LAFORGE: That's our guess.
WORF: Maybe we should reverse course.
RIKER: For all we know, reversing course may be what leads us into the crash.
PICARD: No. We can't afford to start second guessing ourselves. We'll stay on this course until we have reason to change it. But let's do everything we can to avoid the collision.
LAFORGE: Captain, we might not be able to figure out how to avoid this accident until it's too late. And if the loop begins again, we'll forget everything we've learned this time around.
PICARD: What do you suggest?
LAFORGE: If we do find a way to avoid this collision, we should try to send that information into the next loop.
RIKER: Is that possible?
DATA: We have seen that echoes, or after-images, from previous loops appear as distortions in the dekyon field. We may be able to send a deliberate echo into the next loop.
TROI: Like a message in a bottle.
LAFORGE: Exactly. We could enhance a dekyon emission to create a specific pattern and send ourselves a message. Not a long one, probably only a few characters. Maybe one word.
RIKER: How do we know we'll pick up that word the next time through?
DATA: If the dekyon emission is modulated correctly, it will set up resonances in my positronic subprocessors. I will receive the information on what you would call a subconscious level.
LAFORGE: Now there's the catch. We have no way of knowing how this information will be perceived by Data. It might be like a posthypnotic suggestion.
PICARD: Even with all these uncertainties, we've got to try. Take whatever steps are necessary to send a message. Dismissed.

[Engineering]

(Geordi is making adjustments inside Data's head)
LAFORGE: You know, it's possible we've tried this a thousand times and it's never worked.
CRUSHER: Do you have a feeling that you've done this before?
LAFORGE: No, I don't.
CRUSHER: Neither do I. Maybe that's a good sign.
LAFORGE: Let's test the emitter.
DATA: Particle accelerators at full power.
LAFORGE: Dekyon field active. Particle flux nominal. We're in business.
CRUSHER: All we need now is a message.
RIKER [OC]: Senior officers, report to the Bridge.
(Red alert sounds)
CRUSHER: On our way.

[Bridge]

RIKER: We've got to figure out how we've handled this before.
PICARD: Back us off, Ensign. Nice and slow.
RO: Aye sir. Captain manoeuvring thrusters are not responding.
DATA: The distortion field is fluctuating.
LAFORGE: All main systems just went down. Power levels are dropping rapidly.
DATA: There is an energy build up in the distortion field.
TROI: We have to get out of here now.
DATA: Captain, something is emerging.
(here comes the ship)
RIKER: Shields up. Evasive manoeuvres.
WORF: Shields inoperative.
RO: The helm's not responding.
DATA: The vessel is on a collision course. Impact in thirty six seconds.
PICARD: Hail them.
WORF: No response.
PICARD: Suggestions?
RIKER: Decompress main shuttlebay. The explosive reaction may blow us out of the way.
DATA: Captain, I recommend we use the tractor beam to alter the other ship's trajectory.
PICARD: Make it so, Mister Worf.
WORF: Engaging tractor beam.
(thump)
RIKER: Damage report!
CRUSHER: Casualty reports are coming in from all over the ship.
DATA: Starboard nacelle has sustained a direct impact. We are venting drive plasma.
LAFORGE: Initiating emergency core shutdown.
RO: Inertial dampers failing. We're losing attitude control.
RIKER: This is the Bridge. All hands to emergency escape pods.
DATA: Core shutdown is unsuccessful. We are losing antimatter containment.
LAFORGE: We got to eject the core!
DATA: Ejection systems are offline. Core breach is imminent.
(Data taps something into his dekyon emitter)
PICARD: All hands abandon ship. Repeat, all hands abandon
(KaBOOM!!!!)

Captain's log, stardate 45652.1. The Enterprise has entered an area of space known as the Typhon Expanse. We are the first Starfleet vessel to chart this unexplored region.

[Someone's quarters]

RIKER: Sometimes I wonder if he's stacking the deck.
DATA: I assure you, Commander, the cards are sufficiently randomised.
WORF: I hope so.
RIKER: Something wrong, Mister Worf?
WORF: I am experiencing nIb'poH. The feeling I have done this before.
RIKER: Yeah, last Tuesday night.
WORF: That is not what I mean.
CRUSHER: I've been having the same feeling. Wait. An eight, an Ace, a Queen and a four. Deal the cards, Data.
(Data deals everyone a three)
DATA: Three. All threes.
CRUSHER: I was positive I knew what cards were going to be dealt.
WORF: I was also sure.
RIKER: Finish dealing the hand.
(Riker gets all eights, Worf all Kings, Crusher all tens and Data all sixes)
RIKER: Look at this, we've all got three of a kind.
CRUSHER: First we get a three, and then three of a kind.
OGAWA [OC]: Ogawa to Doctor Crusher.
CRUSHER: Go ahead.
OGAWA [OC]: Commander La Forge needs you in Sickbay.
CRUSHER: I'm on my way.

[Sickbay]

LAFORGE: At first I thought the catwalk was spinning. As it turns out, it was me. I was lucky Ensign Fletcher was there to grab me. It's a long way down to the bottom of the warp core.
CRUSHER: You have all the symptoms of an inner ear infection. That would explain the headaches, dizziness. But I don't see any physical
LAFORGE: What? What is it?
CRUSHER: Geordi, have you ever had these symptoms before?
LAFORGE: Now that you mention it, I think I have.
CRUSHER: Do you recall when?
LAFORGE: No, I don't.
CRUSHER: I know we've had this discussion before, and I remember giving you this examination. Let's check the medical logs. You've been treated several times for headaches related to your visor but there's no mention of dizziness.
LAFORGE: Must be déjà vu.
CRUSHER: Both of us? About the same thing? I'd like to run an optical diagnostic.
LAFORGE: For an ear infection?
CRUSHER: I have a hunch. Hold still. This pulse may be a little bright. Have you made any changes to your visor lately?
LAFORGE: No. Why?
CRUSHER: I'm detecting a small phase shift in your visual receptors.

[Ready room]

(Picard is discovering familiar passages in his book)
CRUSHER [OC]: Crusher to Captain Picard.
PICARD: Yes, Doctor?
CRUSHER [OC]: Can you come to Sickbay immediately? It's urgent.
PICARD: I'm on my way.

[Sickbay]

CRUSHER: His dizziness is being caused by a phase shift in his visual receptors. It's causing him to see things that aren't there.
LAFORGE: They're like blurry after-images.
CRUSHER: I ran a scan to see if I could detect what he was seeing. I picked up miniscule distortions in the surrounding dekyon field. His visor seems to be translating those distortions into visual impulses.
LAFORGE: Could be a malfunction in the ship's warp field generator. I'll check it out.
PICARD: While you're at it, run a localised subspace scan to look for anything unusual.
LAFORGE: Aye, sir.
PICARD: Keep me advised, Doctor.

[Engineering]

LAFORGE: Lateral sensors online. Subspace scanners active. Data, would you run a level two diagnostic on the warp subsystems?
DATA: Certainly.
(the display keeps flashing up the number 3)
LAFORGE: All threes. that can't be right.
DATA: I have encountered the numeral three an inordinate number of times over the last two hours.
LAFORGE: We have got a dekyon field fluctuation on deck nine, section twenty eight.
CRUSHER [OC]: Crusher to Commander La Forge.
LAFORGE: La Forge here.
CRUSHER [OC]: I just heard what sounded like voices in my room, but there's no one here.
LAFORGE: Sensors just picked up something strange, too. We're checking it out.
CRUSHER [OC]: I'm on my way down.
(the sound of breaking glass)
LAFORGE: Doctor Crusher, are you all right?
CRUSHER [OC]: I'm fine.

[Observation lounge]

DATA: I have isolated three segments of this recording that are crucial.
WORF [OC]: A highly localised distortion of the space-time continuum.
DATA [OC]: Collision course. Impact in thirty six seconds.
PICARD [OC]: All hands, abandon ship! Repeat, all hands abandon
LAFORGE: Worf refers to a distortion. If this were a temporal distortion, and if we were close enough to it, it's possible that a large enough explosion might've ruptured the space time continuum. We collided, exploded, then got stuck in this repeating loop of time.
PICARD: If you're right about this then perhaps we can escape the loop by avoiding the collision.
LAFORGE: That's our guess.
WORF: Perhaps we should reverse course.
RIKER: For all we know, reversing course might be what leads us into the crash.
PICARD: We can't afford to start second guessing ourselves. We should stay on this course until we have reason to change it. But in the meantime, I think we should do what we can to avoid a collision.
LAFORGE: Captain. We've been seeing the number three all over the ship. On consoles, in a poker game.
DATA: To date we have encountered two thousand eighty five conspicuous examples of the number three.
LAFORGE: All of these threes can't be coming up by accident.
CRUSHER: Maybe somebody's trying to tell us something.
LAFORGE: We came to the same conclusion so we ran a shipwide diagnostic. The only unusual thing we found was a dekyon field modulation in Data's positronic subprocessors.
RIKER: What could be causing it?
LAFORGE: I don't know, but if I wanted to send information from one loop to the next I might use a method like a dekyon emission.
TROI: You think we sent ourselves a message?
LAFORGE: It would make sense. Maybe we are trying to tell ourselves something.
PICARD: If that were true, what could three indicate?
RIKER: Maybe we should run a level three diagnostic on all key systems.
LAFORGE: It's a good idea. I'll have the computer run a pattern matching algorithm based on the number three.
RO [OC]: Bridge to Captain Picard.
PICARD: Go ahead.
RO [OC]: We're getting unusual readings twenty thousand kilometres off the starboard bow.
PICARD: On our way.

[Bridge]

(Red alert is sounding)
PICARD: Report.
RO: Sensors didn't detect the phenomenon until we were almost on top of it, Captain.
WORF: It is a highly localised distortion of the space-time continuum.
RIKER: On screen. How do you think we handled this before?
PICARD: Back us off, Ensign. Nice and slow.
RO: Aye, sir. Captain, manoeuvring thrusters are not responding.
DATA: The distortion field is fluctuating.
LAFORGE: All main systems just went down. Power levels are dropping rapidly.
DATA: There is an energy build up in the distortion field.
TROI: We have to get out of here now.
DATA: Captain, something is emerging.
(the ship)
RIKER: Shields up. Evasive manoeuvres.
WORF: Shields inoperative.
RO: The helm's not responding.
DATA: The vessel is on a collision course. Impact in thirty six seconds.
PICARD: Hail them.
WORF: No response.
PICARD: Suggestions?
RIKER: Decompress main shuttlebay. The explosive reaction may kick us out of the way.
DATA: Captain, I suggest we use the tractor beam to alter the other ship's trajectory.
PICARD: Make it so, Mister Worf.
WORF: Engaging tractor beam.
(Data looks at Riker's three pips)
DATA: The tractor beam will not be successful. I am decompressing the main shuttlebay.
(Enterprise slides forward and there is no thump this time. The lights come back on)
WORF: We are clear of the distortion.
PICARD: Data, what happened?
DATA: At the last moment, I speculated that three might refer to the number of rank insignia on Commander Riker's uniform. That indicated to me that his suggestion might be the correct course of action.
LAFORGE: Data, you must have picked up a message we sent from the last loop, and stacked the deck in the poker game without realising it.
DATA: That is possible. I may also have been inadvertently responsible for the unexplained appearances of the number three.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
3 votes
round 3
3 time winner
The year is 2013
March is the 3rd month
There are 3 pints to a quart
A horse has 3 legs
The Earth has 3 moons
Am I getting close?