• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
eins, zwei, drei
een, twee, drie
one, two, three
uno, dos, tres
un, deux, trois

I hope you know what I mean.....I've voted today :thumbsup:

I get your drift, I recognise Three

MissHybrid

I was actually planning on my final thrusting as soon as I'm able tonight at 11pm my time.

Since I'm not sure you you and saschaxx got everything worked out, I'll just re-post:

The vote window will be from 12AM EDT until 3AM EDT

Or 4AM GMT until 7AM GMT.

I hope everyone can get that final vote in tonight/tomorrow morning so that Miss Hybrid can get the tittles that she deserves!

I will be here for some of that time maybe the last hour!

Nearly forgot

- - - Updated - - -

let me add

ichi, ni, san

and

achat, shtayim, shalosh

What does that mean Doc?

MissHybrid

So for what may be my last 3 votes for Miss FreeOnes, let them go where the first 3 of my votes went, Miss H it has been an absolute pleasure stuffing your box.

Even though it says I have less than 24 hours, I will slip another 3 in if such a thing is permitted based on time zones and whatnot.

Thank you Al, a great performance, thank you for sticking with it. Please try and log in before the close of voting, for a final push!

MissHybrid

View attachment 273438
Come on, make it happen again!!! :wave2:

It worked, it worked!!!
Did you notice, I managed to upload a picture??? :D :wave2:

Well done Ricky and I love it.

You are so clever. I bet you are getting lots of pm's...

- - - Updated - - -

congratulations! now lets hope it doesnt get rejected

REJECTED...FROM RICKy...

Reject a Ricky drawing of Miss H? Freeones doesn't have the guts to do that!

MissHybrid

I slipped 3 in earlier this morning, but have only just managed to get onto the forum. Up early tomorrow to get 3 last ones stuffed in.

I will be here ...

- - - Updated - - -

Mmmmm, I wonder if Miss wood let me have a bang? :D

Great work Ricky

As long as you vcan keep it up...

MissHybrid

:goodpost: I just THRUSTED 3 more votes into Miss Hybrid's Tight box and I'm definitely staying up
late tonight to get those CRUCIAL 3 Extra votes in for her tomorrow also !!! :nannerf1: :nannerf2: :love-smi:

FYI- I just wanted to know if someone can clarify the ACTUAL voting window tomorrow ...
BECAUSE according to the Contest Rules and Dates posted below by Petra on the Main Thread also,
it looks like we actually only have an extra 2 hour window to vote tomorrow, from 12AM to 2AM EST
BUT if you look at your Time left in Round 3 Clocks it shows an extra 3 hours ?? :dunno:

Important Miss FreeOnes Dates

•Round 1 starts: February 18th, 2013 at 2am EST
•Round 2 starts: February 28th, 2013 at 4am EST
•Round 3 starts: March 11th, 2013 at 4am EST
•Contest ends: March 22nd, 2013 at 2am EST
•2013 winners announced: March 30th, 2013 (time TBA)

Anyway, no matter if we have 2 or 3 extra hours to vote tomorrow the MOST important thing is that
ALL us DIEHARD members of Team Tart should try our BEST to get those 3 extra votes in for Miss Hybrid
because it could mean the difference of her WINNING or losing one of the 3 categories she's in !!
We can't let our Tart Queen down now, so make sure you set your clocks, and get your 3 extra votes in tomorrow, OK !! :thumbsup:

MsHybrid44.jpg

As always, another great drawing by Riccardo !!

GO T3AM TART ... W3 CAN DO IT !!! :thumbsup:

Comment anyone.

I plan to be here for the last hour of voting so can someone help please. I don't want to arrive after the party!...

I want a Team Tart final Round Voting Tarty...

Miss VVHHH

MissHybrid

Yes, regardless of time zones or daylight savings times I shall check the countdown timers just to make sure and be up sooner rather than later just to make sure. :thumbsup:

Ok Pasty, Perhaps we can look later. It will be like a box not a box if I miss The Tarty Party x

I am thinking that the countdown timer should be the most accurate. However, at the end of the other rounds it was always a 2 hour window.

I would think it best to plan to vote with a 2 hour window, just to be on the safe side.

Either way, I'm still voting at 11PM my time. :)
You need a window to vote???
Where can I get such a 2 hour window???

Comment anyone.

I plan to be here for the last hour of voting so can someone help please. I don't want to arrive after the party!...

I want a Team Tart final Round Voting Tarty...

Miss VVHHH

Well, I guess the 3rd Round Final Voting Party starts at 12AM EDT then !!! :thumbsup: Wooo Hooooo !! :nanner: :boobies:
:partysml::jump::partysml::jump::partysml::jump:

Last edited:

MissHybrid

Unfortunately, 2 to 3AM is just too early for me.

And that is 1...2...3 in Japanese and I believe Jewish

I still don't have a clue what time it ends ...

- - - Updated - - -

You need a window to vote???
Where can I get such a 2 hour window???

I don't know Ricky, Wood not know where to tart...

MissHybrid

Well, I guess the 3rd Round Final Voting Party starts at 12AM EST then !!! :thumbsup: Wooo Hooooo !! :nanner: :boobies:
:partysml::jump::partysml::jump::partysml::jump:

I am going to be here for the last hour of voting, dot dot dot, if someone will tell me in GMT time when that is...

I have a little thingie planned for anyone who votes for me all 3 in RickY's 2 hour window.

If we win a trophy at all... I will be taking a personal photograph for each TT member who votes in the window, full res, (which is huge bi the way) with my trophy. The photo can be clothed, semi clothed or...

This is obviously in addition to the surprise thingie for all my Round three voters.

Kisses

TT cummander

Ok Pasty, Perhaps we can look later. It will be like a box not a box if I miss The Tarty Party x

Just had a quick look at the timers, I can vote again in 10 hrs time and the contest ends in 13 hours time, so I can vote again from 04.00 hrs to 07.00 hrs GMT.

I shall be up at four. :yesyes:

In a hotel room near you, coming soon...

... That's what I like to hear...

War that three very bad's? Correctional therapy is moist definitely required Mister Par

Come on mister Par, do you want photographs.....

Yes, Miss, I do want some just for triple checking.

O, and yes those were three very bad's indeed.

Just had a quick look at the timers, I can vote again in 10 hrs time and the contest ends in 13 hours time, so I can vote again from 04.00 hrs to 07.00 hrs GMT.

I shall be up at four. :yesyes:

So that means I could do a Quick Three tomorrow morning till 08:00 ( GMT +1)