• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
your so popular and its no denying why your an amazing woman. sorry i do not post alot in this forum but its difficult to keep up with. But just wanted to let you know I am a supporter and fan :)

Thank you Big Guy for shooting your full weight votes in!

- - - Updated - - -

I hope your new folks are following those links under Miss Hybrid's signature to her sites. Lots of hyjinx going on over there. Many of us here have fun at The Tart's Forum so stop on over. Become a Mobster. There's lots more Miss to enjoy.

Well said Bob, I could not agree more!

MissHybrid

Guess where?

Guesswhere18tiny088.jpg

Miss Wicked
Now this one is really tricky...
Luxembourg? :)

MissHybrid

WOW, another great drawing by Riccardo of Loli and Miss Hybrid together !! Talk about a couple of SEXY PIRATES !! :thumbsup:
AND, your AMAZING TITS and NIPPLES look just PERFECT my dear !!! :bowdown::boobies:
BTW, I'm sure glad you stopped smoking last year Miss Hybrid!! :kiss::iloveyou:

Anyway, hope everyone had a happy St. Patrick's Day and didn't drink too much !!! :glugglug: :beer:
I was a naughty Leprechaun today and THRUSTED 3 more times into Miss Hybrid's tight box aka her "pot of gold" !! :nannerf1::nannerf2::love-smi:

GO TEAM TART !!! :thumbsup:

Mister L gave me a book on how to stop. I read it and stopped. That was in January last year. No NRT or anything. I never even think about it unless I see someone stood in the rain outside, to smoke.

I wish I could tell them to stop and let them know how easy it was to actually do.

Kaseq, glad to see you're posting on Miss Hybrid's thread again and you're SO RIGHT about her having the BEST NIPPLES also !! :boobies: :hybrid: :glugglug:

Yes well done for inviting him.

:goodpost: If those Miss Euro Tart No. 1 coins are ever minted they will be HIGHLY collectible !! :thumbsup::glugglug:

Well if the twitter vote keeps coming there may only be 2 in the range!

Keep it up FB

MissHybrid

You're very welcome Miss...Of course, I can manage another 4 days! I could manage another 24 days of voting for you lol

We will have a cool down phase, after the voting ends xxx

- - - Updated - - -

I also moved your ~ key to make it 3 keys. :elaugh:

I can't find that key?

Help x

MissHybrid

I tried to join her forum on her website, except it didn't send me a confirmation e-mail. So technically I am in registration limbo but I've certainly perused and read a lot of great things there.

Can you try again as we had a problem with the confirmation emails being blocked.

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

Stuffing Hybrid box, stuffing Penelope box, stuffing Hybrid box not a box. All this talk of stuffing as well as all this stuffing activity get one rather famished. Think I'll go stuff my face with toast, juice, and fruit.

Make sure you don't eat the votes and shove the fruit up Penelope!

She would be happy.

MissHybrid

3 MORE from your fav DJ!

Another DJ classic, well done and thank you for the constant support

Kisses

Miss TTC

- - - Updated - - -

Its time for me to thrust my 3 votes into Miss Hybrid's box, hopefully they will help keep her warm and comfy in the TTHQ nest.

They took a bit of getting in but I wiggled and bingo! Thank you Rodger x

MissHybrid

Sprayed some love into Miss H's now wet box....not once...not even twice.....but three full thick loads xx

Spooky, I felt it splatter xxx

MissHybrid