• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Now this is the kind of party I'd love to go to

:crowdgrin

Credit to Riccardo as always
th_thartist.gif

What a fantastic drawing, great work Ricky.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Well done all for the trust and thrust. Only 4 days to go now. I hope you are pacing yourself.
YeamTart cummander from YYHQ

Who??? swapped... my Y and T keys?...

Going doyyt

I hope your new folks are following those links under Miss Hybrid's signature to her sites. Lots of hyjinx going on over there. Many of us here have fun at The Tart's Forum so stop on over. Become a Mobster. There's lots more Miss to enjoy.

I tried to join her forum on her website, except it didn't send me a confirmation e-mail. So technically I am in registration limbo but I've certainly perused and read a lot of great things there.

Stuffing Hybrid box, stuffing Penelope box, stuffing Hybrid box not a box. All this talk of stuffing as well as all this stuffing activity get one rather famished. Think I'll go stuff my face with toast, juice, and fruit.

I posted this earlier in the year but find it even more applicable now!
==================================================

Thank your putting the effort in and keeping me up there.

Vote stuffing has become very popular, I think it should be encouraged all year.

When Miss Freeones was over last year, I suffered stuffing withdrawal.

EasyRider002.jpg

This year I will be available, as always, to help deal with any symptoms of withdrawal.

Very sexy pic, Miss. Certainly inspirational of more stuffing, as well as some spanking. I agree, I think there may be quite a bit of withdrawal after the contest.

Riccardo..., wow, it looks as though you are getting inspired yourself. Harley, Mandy, Loli, and Miss..., fantastic!