• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Hi there, Hot Tart ... Miss Hybrid! :wave:
After having made the pleasant discovery earlier this evening of checking out your working, I just had to drop by here to say Hi and bookmark your official thread.
I also bookmarked your Tart Blog.
You had some good stuff there.
I didn't get around to commenting there. It's getting late here.
In just a bit, I'm gonna have to wind down ... get some relief after checking out your work got me all worked up. :D

I tell you. You sure know how to wear Thigh High Fuck Me Boots and Stockings! :drool2:
I'll be popping in here whenever I can to see what treasure / photo treats I might find here and to see what you are up to in general.

I cant make this play here so I will just add the link.

I hope you enjoy it.

http://misshybridforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=38299#p38299

God Damn Miss H. I had dreams about you wearing this outfit and me having a Job interview at the Manor. In the dream I was just teasing your pussy by letting my hard cock glide along the outside of your pussy lips ad just letting the tip of my cock slide in and out your pussy every five mintues. Teasing you until you just can't take it anymore.

Reporting for Duty.

TheVern

MissHybrid

Hi there, Hot Tart ... Miss Hybrid! :wave:
After having made the pleasant discovery earlier this evening of checking out your working, I just had to drop by here to say Hi and bookmark your official thread.
I also bookmarked your Tart Blog.
You had some good stuff there.
I didn't get around to commenting there. It's getting late here.
In just a bit, I'm gonna have to wind down ... get some relief after checking out your work got me all worked up. :D

I tell you. You sure know how to wear Thigh High Fuck Me Boots and Stockings! :drool2:
I'll be popping in here whenever I can to see what treasure / photo treats I might find here and to see what you are up to in general.

I love getting filth in my PM box...which is lucky, isn't it Chuck?

MissHybrid

Didn't want to miss out on stuffing Miss H's box...so just dipping in for a little play

Hxx

That's your first post and you know about my box already?

MissHybrid

God Damn Miss H. I had dreams about you wearing this outfit and me having a Job interview at the Manor. In the dream I was just teasing your pussy by letting my hard cock glide along the outside of your pussy lips ad just letting the tip of my cock slide in and out your pussy every five mintues. Teasing you until you just can't take it anymore.

Reporting for Duty.

TheVern

If you are reporting for duty can I take it that you are standing to attention...ready to obey?

I do have a love of easy access clothes, I often make my own.

Briana Lee

pic001.jpg

OMG babe, this pic is awesome!! The sexiness, the lighting, everything!! :bowdown:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
MissHybrid said:
I do have a love of easy access clothes, I often make my own.
I can vouch for that. I saw you in your Crotchless Jodhpurs over at your Blog last night. :drool1: :banana:
Ssssmokin'! About as HOT as Crotchless Panties. :yesyes: