• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
A "lonk" is a link with a typO of course !! ;)

BTW, it's always great seeing photos of you balancing snow on your AMAZING NIPPLES my dear !! :boobies:

Me having fun in the annual snow balancing contest

SkiPink057.jpg

Such a wonderful...... ehhh.... smile:yesyes:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Since your nipples are always so nicely erect ... How do we know when you're cold? :dunno:

I only ask because I would love the opportunity to warm you up! ;)

When I am really cold they do get harder and more pointy. In this photo I wasn't that cold as I had been skiing trying to find some really deep snow. I found some!

MissHybrid

In my next life I want to be reincarnated as one of your sex toys, but I really hope it's not one you decide to use as punishment for your male co stars. Sorry I havent posted on here in a while.

I wouldn't do that to you Mister V!

Or would I?

Miss VVHHH

MissHybrid

nice looking dogs you have.

They spend the whole day running about the garden..we dont get that much snow so they go mad when there is some.

The two pointers are brothers. One has a deformed front paw with no claws. He normally carries it on gravel, as it gets sore....Once it snows though he can run everywhere without it hurting him.

They are very well trained but have far too many exciting things to do, so they don't do anything I tell them x

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
You're supposed to call them puppies. :drool2:

Oh, oh, you mean the 4 footed ones. :facepalm:

Miss has a large pair, but i dont know if id say they were 4 feet. besides, dont they measure them in cup sizes?

When I am really cold they do get harder and more pointy. In this photo I wasn't that cold as I had been skiing trying to find some really deep snow. I found some!

Wow, harder and more pointy?! :eek: The very thought ... makes me harder and more pointy! :nanner:

So do you need a license or permit for them?! ;)

And you ski ... You are a Godess! :bowdown: I would love to stick my pole in your deep snow!

MissHybrid

I will be answering the posts later. I must dash out now . Just to remind everyone, Lady Minstrel will be sitting in for me on the live chat if I don't get back in time. 4pm GMT http://misshybrid.com

She is pure filth, look at the photos she posts of herself on our forum!