• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Posted a new one onto your cookery forum. 1BestBoy was quite familiar with it. I like to keep these for the special folks at The Tart's Forum but folks here have one. This is an Indonesian dish.

Kucing Makanan

1 lb. ground beef, cooked
1/4 lb. beef or pork liver, cooked & chopped
1 tsp. kalsium karbonat
1 c. cooked rice
1 tsp. vegetable oil

Combine ingredients. Can be seasoned to taste with gravy or brewers yeast. You can also vary the ground beef with ground turkey or pork.

Enjoy.

Wher can I get " 1 tsp. kalsium karbonat "

..sorry, just asking babe. ..cause when I had some nice sex withm my GF and she was a bit tipsy, ...next morning she called * ...eyyyyy, gimme back my nice red two-toned heels , and you may have back your goddam biker boots ..*

Dont ask no more shoe-colour babe, ...took me half hr. to find the right pics in members-area ..looool :facepalm::facepalm::D

MissHybrid

If you do the fansign please write Maley with only one L! :o NOT Malley!!!!!!

It will be Maley with a spanked bottom, if you carry on x

MissHybrid

Belated Happy New Year Miss Hybrid, hope your new year has started off great :)

Oh BCT, thanks for bobbing around 72 hours late! The thought is much appreciated...

My new year has got off to a great tart, her name is New Pet

MissHybrid

..sorry, just asking babe. ..cause when I had some nice sex withm my GF and she was a bit tipsy, ...next morning she called * ...eyyyyy, gimme back my nice red two-toned heels , and you may have back your goddam biker boots ..*

Dont ask no more shoe-colour babe, ...took me half hr. to find the right pics in members-area ..looool :facepalm::facepalm::D

Dear Sachaxx

Oh I see! Its nice to see you on here again. I though you must be on vacation in my forum x

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Last edited:

MissHybrid

I stopped smoking, again, 2 days ago. Today I have been under the weather, so have spent most of the day in bed sweating profusely.....watching my Debi Diamond collection.

I didn't take my mind off smoking one bit.

Miss Not Smoking

I have read my Allen Carr book .......