• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Bloody elastic

SnowQueenCape082.jpg

Happy newyear everybody. Hopeyou have a great 2012.

Miss H thx for making 2011 a little more spicy :)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
So ends another holiday season. After the kids are back in school the leaves begin brightening the landscape. We gather and celebrate our final harvests for the season and give thanks with those that we love. As the chill begins to fill the air and the leaves fall, do not despair. The blossoms will bloom and the birds will return as they have done every year.

Magic begins to fill the air. Lights, bows, and music. At the beginning it may seem that it will never end. But the closer the days become, the more that we just want them to never end. A time for giving. Not with just gifts but with our hearts. Have faith. Our troubles aren't so large as we may think. Miracles do happen. Not just at home but around the world.

This season closes not with sorrow but with celebration. Cherishing the past and eagerly awaiting what is to come. A time to reflect. A time given to us to comfortably think about ourselves and the changes we can make. Not all wishes come true. Most that do are created from within ourselves.

So, to all of you out there, I hope you have enjoyed this past Holiday season. Ringing it out with close people, fond memories, and good spirits. If not then you were like me. Sitting home alone. Watching a ball drop again being counted down by that 82 year old fossil. Cheers to all.

Bob

Last edited:

MissHybrid

Reactions: par

MissHybrid

Happy newyear everybody. Hopeyou have a great 2012.

Miss H thx for making 2011 a little more spicy :)

Thank you Drudge.

I do lick it spicy. I am planning on having a ball this year x

MissHybrid

Happy New Year misstress-goddess! :bowdown:

Any news on my feetsie fansign? :shy:

Oh bugger. I have been far too busty on the shemale thread....I would love to give you one asap Maley. Would you like to meet up and take one yourself. I am thinking of going to see Petra and then have a few days tarting / spare

MissHybrid

So ends another holiday season. After the kids are back in school the leaves begin brightening the landscape. We gather and celebrate our final harvests for the season and give thanks with those that we love. As the chill begins to fill the air and the leaves fall, do not despair. The blossoms will bloom and the birds will return as they have done every year.

Magic begins to fill the air. Lights, bows, and music. At the beginning it may seem that it will never end. But the closer the days become, the more that we just want them to never end. A time for giving. Not with just gifts but with our hearts. Have faith. Our troubles aren't so large as we may think. Miracles do happen. Not just at home but around the world.

This season closes not with sorrow but with celebration. Cherishing the past and eagerly awaiting what is to come. A time to reflect. A time given to us to comfortably think about ourselves and the changes we can make. Not all wishes come true. Most that do are created from within ourselves.

So, to all of you out there, I hope you have enjoyed this past Holiday season. Ringing it out with close people, fond memories, and good spirits. If not then you were like me. Sitting home alone. Watching a ball drop again being counted down by that 82 year old fossil. Cheers to all.

Bob

Bob,

What a load of BS.

I need some new recipes.... ideas

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Bob,

What a load of BS.

I need some new recipes.... ideas

Posted a new one onto your cookery forum. 1BestBoy was quite familiar with it. I like to keep these for the special folks at The Tart's Forum but folks here have one. This is an Indonesian dish.

Kucing Makanan

1 lb. ground beef, cooked
1/4 lb. beef or pork liver, cooked & chopped
1 tsp. kalsium karbonat
1 c. cooked rice
1 tsp. vegetable oil

Combine ingredients. Can be seasoned to taste with gravy or brewers yeast. You can also vary the ground beef with ground turkey or pork.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Oh bugger. I have been far too busty on the shemale thread....I would love to give you one asap Maley. Would you like to meet up and take one yourself. I am thinking of going to see Petra and then have a few days tarting / spare
Is there a chance to meet up? :confused:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Oh my god I'd love to! You about to come to Berlin? :D

Hope you can give me the pic(s) soon. :) I'm wainting excitedly.

MissHybrid

Oh my god I'd love to! You about to come to Berlin? :D

Hope you can give me the pic(s) soon. :) I'm wainting excitedly.

I was there today , shouting Malley. No one answered x