• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Miss Hybrid donates proceeds from her Personal Store to fight Domestic Violence! Details inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: >>> Miss Hybrid donates proceeds from her Personal Store to fight Domestic Violence! Details in

Here is a clue

BeachFreeOnesRocks076.jpg

SOLD!!! Or at least will be in a few minutes.

Re: >>> Miss Hybrid donates proceeds from her Personal Store to fight Domestic Violence! Details in

Just a quick update to all my friends on here. The fund raising is going very well. Thank you to everyone who has contributed.

I am sure that there are loads of credits out there just waiting for a good home. You can also donate, even if you don't want a video / pics.

If you purchase / donate anything to my store ( I am passing ALL the money to the FreeOnes fund), not only will you get a complimentary personal fansign if you chose, but also you will be entered into my draw at the end, on the 26th October.

I will make the draw from my Sybian. All contributors will get an HD copy of the video, to keep. Every contributor will get a mention, unless they request not! There will be a number of prizes up for grabs. There will also be a special, one off, momento for the highest contributor. Nobody has guessed what this is yet but it is very special to me, to be a part of it and will take lots of organising.

Please dig deep and help in this good cause.

Regards

Miss Hybrid
Oh how I wish I had more to contribute. However I am tapped at present and look to be that way for awhile. Well still will donate what I can.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

Oh how I wish I had more to contribute. However I am tapped at present and look to be that way for awhile. Well still will donate what I can.

There is 2 months left, so absolutely no rush at all.

Thank you for the help.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

I bought it...you have a great ass. I never really looked at your content, I just kind of thought of you as the nice girl in the "pet" thread I talked to...but those pictures of you with your ass in the air, are makin me hungry!

I bought a set from Lolita too, but I couldn't find any photo sets from Brianna, just video.

MissHybrid

I bought it...you have a great ass. I never really looked at your content, I just kind of thought of you as the nice girl in the "pet" thread I talked to...but those pictures of you with your ass in the air, are makin me hungry!

I bought a set from Lolita too, but I couldn't find any photo sets from Brianna, just video.

I am a nice girl who enjoys getting her ass in the air. Post your favourite if you get a chance!

Kisses Miss Hybrid

Ps, Bri, are you going to add some photo sets?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

Sheesh.... I go on a short 5 week vacation and I come back and find out I've been sold for a good cause?
I knew I shouldn't have returned.

Look at this guy, "short" and "5 week vacation" all in the same sentence...

To the stocks!

Just bought Miss H's beach masturbation video. Will buy more as soon something I like gets posted!

MissHybrid

Just bought Miss H's beach masturbation video. Will buy more as soon something I like gets posted!

You can always make a request?

MissHybrid

Sent you a PM!

Your requested video will be live anytime now d_j....I hope you have enough credits
maildude.gif

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

Sheesh.... I go on a short 5 week vacation and I come back and find out I've been sold for a good cause?
I knew I shouldn't have returned.

Would you rather have been sold for a bad cause Anders?

I had not noticed you had been away, to be honest, had anyone in the orifice spotted your absence ?

MissHybrid

Sent you a PM!

Bi the way, do you have enough credits, if not let me know...?

MissHybrid

I have had an idea that could be fun....

I would like some predictions on the amount of credits we are going to raise by the 26th of october.

The closest to the correct figure will get a personal thank you photograph and a free 1 month membership to my site.

To be eligible for the draw, you must have made a contribution though.

The number I am looking for is the total credits raised from my store by chablis time on the 26th October, that is 6pm GMT.

I will be doing the counting and am completely open to bribery amongst other things.

Miss Hybrid

Ps, If you are already a member please still enter, if you win, I will give you an extension!

MissHybrid

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

...The closest to the correct figure will get a personal thank you photograph and a free 1 month membership to my site.

To be eligible for the draw, you must have made a contribution though.

The number I am looking for is the total credits raised from my store by chablis time on the 26th October, that is 6pm GMT.

I'd like to make a pool of what your REAL Chablis time is on Oct. 26. If you could last till 6pm I'd like a photo of what you'd look like holding out that long.

MissHybrid

I'd like to make a pool of what your REAL Chablis time is on Oct. 26. If you could last till 6pm I'd like a photo of what you'd look like lasting that long.

Sorry, my Miss take, 6AM GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.