• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Miss Hybrid donates proceeds from her Personal Store to fight Domestic Violence! Details inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Re: >>> Miss Hybrid donates proceeds from her Personal Store to fight Domestic Violence! Details in

I have had an idea that could be fun....

I would like some predictions on the amount of credits we are going to raise by the 26th of october.

The closest to the correct figure will get a personal thank you photograph and a free 1 month membership to my site.

To be eligible for the draw, you must have made a contribution though.

The number I am looking for is the total credits raised from my store by chablis time on the 26th October, that is 6pm GMT.

I will be doing the counting and am completely open to bribery amongst other things.

Miss Hybrid

Ps, If you are already a member please still enter, if you win, I will give you an extension!

I'll go 202,000. Hopefully you have already blown way past that, as that would only be 101 2000 credit purchases.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Re: >>> Miss Hybrid donates proceeds from her Personal Store to fight Domestic Violence! Details in

I'll go 202,000. Hopefully you have already blown way past that, as that would only be 101 2000 credit purchases.

You are very, very funny...

BlkHawk

Closed Account

Almost forgot, as for bribery I make a damn good manicotti, but I don't think it will handle being mailed to England very well. :)

Bi the way, do you have enough credits, if not let me know...?

I only have 1100 remaining after purchasing your beach video. :(

MissHybrid

I only have 1100 remaining after purchasing your beach video. :(

There ya go....now 1,100

MissHybrid

Thanks, Miss H! Bought it already.

I know... that means that you are up for a fan sign, up for the free membership draw, up for the goodies draw...blimey.

Seriously d_j, thank you for stepping up.

Miss Hybrid

MissHybrid

Almost forgot, as for bribery I make a damn good manicotti, but I don't think it will handle being mailed to England very well. :)

Maybe you could mail me the recipe for a tart?

I know... that means that you are up for a fan sign, up for the free membership draw, up for the goodies draw...blimey.

Seriously d_j, thank you for stepping up.

Miss Hybrid

Just doing my part for a good cause, Miss H. Hope everyone will donate their credits as well.

PS Awesome prizes! Wondering what the goodies are...

MissHybrid

Just doing my part for a good cause, Miss H. Hope everyone will donate their credits as well.

PS Awesome prizes! Wondering what the goodies are...

I guarantee, nobody will guess the reward for the highest contributor...Adam, who holds the record at the moment?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

Goodies...hmmm...I was thinking a riding crop but you said one of a kind. You stock those like Derek Jeter orders bats from Louisville.

MissHybrid

Goodies...hmmm...I was thinking a riding crop but you said one of a kind. You stock those like Derek Jeter orders bats from Louisville.

Yes I do, they are for 3rd place Bob

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

I would like some predictions on the amount of credits we are going to raise by the 26th of october.

576,000 or is that too low?

The closest to the correct figure will get a personal thank you photograph and a free 1 month membership to my site.

The number I am looking for is the total credits raised from my store by chablis time on the 26th October, that is 6pm GMT.

I will be doing the counting and am completely open to bribery amongst other things.

Miss Hybrid

Ps, If you are already a member please still enter, if you win, I will give you an extension!

Wait all I have to do is make a guess. Well with the stuff you are posting. Coupled with the price I am going for a guess of 1, 245, 900 credits. I have faith in us perverts.

Lets see if we can blow past that though. I would be happy to lose in this case.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

I'm gonna say.........401,800 credits

Miss Hybrid

I'm guessing around 450,000.

MissHybrid

Crikey, I better get my finger out...I was thinking more like 40,000...

Status
Not open for further replies.