• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Miss FreeOnes Winners HERE!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lisa-brunet said:
Lisa Brunet[/URL][/B], post: 5284440, member: 243926"]congratulation girls with the new number one!
Stay sexy this new year!

Kisses allover,

Lisa Brunet

Oh my God! Where have you been hiding? Folks, check Lisa Brunet out. Stay in touch Lisa.

BobJustBob

Congrats to all the winners!!!

i am happy a mob babe ,once again,2nd time in a row ,became miss freeones,sophie dee

Plus also mob babes winners:
Miss Hybrid,taylor stevens,mariah milano,got gisele

Disapointed and slightly mad for kortney kane or spexy ashleigh ,not grabbing best newcummer and loosing best oscm was a shame too.
But fuck it.
We ve done great,our babes done great.....but we ll do better next year!With our secret tatrics of mass voting...

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
wow...Roald makes an appearance! :)

and anyone who says it was a rigged contest...please share with us why such a conspiracy would take place? What would the motive be? what would there be to gain? sorry your favorites didn't win but it's a majority vote...and the majority has spoken.

Congrats to all the girls in the contest, not just the winners, but especially the winners! :)

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Congrats to Sophie Dee for making Miss Freeones...well done & dont spend your winnings all at once! (Oh go on then! :D) :hatsoff:

& well done to the catagory winners too :)

Its a shame the girls I voted for didnt come in 1st place, but thats the nature of a public vote...life goes on lol Well done & thanks to all the other girls who took part in it all too :glugglug:

Congrats to the winners in all categories. Great to see the girl I voted for became #1.
Kudos to Petra for running the contest!

I'll just go ahead and offer my congrats to all the ladies who participated, and to those who won.

I do think that there were too many issues with this contest...but that's water under the bridge now.

I eagerly look forward to seeing the final rankings and vote totals.

And major props to Vicky, Sophie, Gisele, Tay, and all the other category winners.

Anthony

Congratulations to all the girls! You all are beautiful and sexy! And a special congrats to Lisa Ann for the 4th place! That's great!!!

Please note that the full results is currently not working correctly. This will be fixed on Monday.

Oh, and one more thing....this is NOT the place for pissin and moaning about who won. There will be people upset that X or Y babe didn't win, or can't understand how Z babe made it to #1....that's how contests work. There's a winner and there's a loser. I'm sorry you don't like it, however, don't bring your negativity here! I don't want to have to ban anyone for constant negativity.

I don't think Sean Hannity got this memo.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
(...) I barely ever saw anyone coming into the thread and saying they voted for her [Sophie Dee] on a daily basis, but Vicky/Hybrid etc had LOADS. (...)

Keep in mind that there were 167 people posting in that thread and that's barely representative for any result for a contest where 1000s of people voted.

Anyway, congratulations to all the winners and participants. Thank you ladies for sharing pictures and kind words with us.

And thank you FreeOnes for the contest so I was able to discover these hot ladies like Jane Burgess and Rebekah Dee. WooHoow I'm a winner myself ! :sex:

Does anyone remember the top winners for the other categories? All I've seen is Miss Freeones and Euro Babe. Who are the other winners?

A big congrats to the whole FreeOnes team for refining the competition and making it better this year. :clap:

And congrats to all the winners!

Keep in mind that there were 167 people posting in that thread and that's barely representative for any result for a contest where 1000s of people voted.

Anyway, congratulations to all the winners and participants. Thank you ladies for sharing pictures and kind words with us.

And thank you FreeOnes for the contest so I was able to discover these hot ladies like Jane Burgess and Rebekah Dee. WooHoow I'm a winner myself ! :sex:

Yeah, that's why I like this contest too you discover girls you never heard of before.