• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 3! December 16th to January 1st!★

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
So with all the snow and frost, I think it is more this sort of weather.

LeopardCorset001.jpg

LeopardCorset002.jpg

LeopardCorset003.jpg

LeopardCorset004.jpg

I now have a log fire going a glass of Lagavulin, so that's me sorted.

Not many days of voting left now, so dig deep and try and keep coming 4 times a day.

I wonder what I would do, for my very loyal supporters, if I actually won something? Well, other than amend my signature accordingly and smile for a year. I am sure I would come up with something different.

Miss VVHHH

Re: ?Miss FreeOnes Round 3! December 16th to January 1st!?

LeopardCorset001.jpg

LeopardCorset002.jpg

LeopardCorset003.jpg

LeopardCorset004.jpg

Not many days of voting left now, so dig deep and try and keep coming 4 times a day.

I wonder what I would do, for my very loyal supporters, if I actually won something? Well, other than amend my signature accordingly and smile for a year. I am sure I would come up with something different.

Miss VVHHH
you make me cum ...so you get my vote

:D

My votes for today and I will vote every day for these nice lady's:

Miss Freeones:
Bobbi Eden
Nikki Nova
Mariah Milano

Best Euro Babe:
Bobbi Eden

Best Adult Model:
Got Gisele

Best Newcomer:
Kortney Kane

Best OCSM:
Mariah Milano

TAYSTEVENS

Hey guys.. wanted to thank you all again for your votes and keeping me going. Im glad that I have you in my corner. Im going through a tough time right now and your support and encouragement is amazing. My recent blog update is about hanging xmas ornaments have you hung yours yet ?.
Love you tons here are my jingle boobie bells... dont forget to join the free fanclub at www.playwithtay.com
xoxo
Tay
www.taystevens.com
www.vote4tay.com
ornamentblog1.jpg

ornamentblog2.jpg

ornamnetblog41.jpg

just a small bookmark for the next time I get here!!!!

Chica

Hey guys.. wanted to thank you all again for your votes and keeping me going. Im glad that I have you in my corner. Im going through a tough time right now and your support and encouragement is amazing. My recent blog update is about hanging xmas ornaments have you hung yours yet ?.
Love you tons here are my jingle boobie bells... dont forget to join the free fanclub at www.playwithtay.com
xoxo
Tay
www.taystevens.com
www.vote4tay.com
ornamentblog1.jpg

ornamentblog2.jpg

ornamnetblog41.jpg

great XXXmas pics!

TAYSTEVENS

TY.. its been a tough year for me but im doing my best :) my miss freeones votes are going to be alternating from shyla stylez and sophie dee. I definitely thing Sara Jay should win for best site since its avn nominated and shes a hottie. I also think Mariah Milano and Vicky Vette are very active OCSM models as well. As for best newcomer and best euro girl i would have to say Dors for euro girl and Alexia Rae for best newcomer. I alternate my votes but for cam girl and adult model and ocsm I still would love your votes adult model and best cam girl are most important to me :)
ty all again for all your votes :) Im glad ive made some really good friends here
www.vote4tay.com

Mariahxxx

Merry Christmas everyone...I hope your holidays are going great!
here are some pics for you and one of my sweet little dogs Skip Nikki and Sophia

xmas.jpg

xmas2.JPG

xmas3.JPG

xmas4.JPG

xmas5.JPG

xmas6.jpg

xmas7.jpg

sophia-pissed.jpg

dogs-christmas-4.jpg

dogs-1.jpg

LeopardCorset004.jpg

Miss VVHHH

Mmmmmm, the hottest ass on FO is back :):drool1:

I have no problem cumming 4 times a day for you, 10 more days 40 more times
Easy peasy ;-)

Ember Reigns

Good afternoon fellow freeones voters!! he he he he, I thought I would share some naughty teacher pics with you and to ask you to vote for me for Best Cam Girl category!! Just as promised, I am doing live cam shows every day until the end of the contest to prove to you all that you should vote for me for best cam girl. If you follow my twitter at My Twitter Link you will see when and where I am doing my shows today. I hope you guys like this set and please vote for me at My Profile for best cam girl..... Vote here

01.jpg

04.jpg

12.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 5217737, member: 99191"]Happy Holidays Ya'll!
Hope you get everything you want and then some...

Here is me in XXXmas stockings....
http://www.vickyathome.com/promo/tgp/xmas1/

Vicky Vette

only if you are under the tree....

http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html&contestant=169 Vicky Vette

Best Euro
http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html&contestant=252 Bobbi Eden

Best NewComer
http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html&contestant=264 Carmen Valentina

^^ This

Folks...the girls don't HAVE to go through and personally thank everyone. It's A LOT of information, the thread moves fast. Don't be offended if they accidently overlook you. Be grateful they're even in the thread participating!!!! I get overlooked everyday and you don't see me...nevermind. That's a completely different topic. :angels:

How can anyone overlook the queen! Off with their heads whoever they be. :hatsoff: