• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 3! December 16th to January 1st!★

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Merry Christmas everyone...I hope your holidays are going great!
here are some pics for you and one of my sweet little dogs Skip Nikki and Sophia

xmas.jpg

xmas2.JPG

xmas3.JPG

xmas4.JPG

xmas5.JPG

xmas6.jpg

xmas7.jpg

sophia-pissed.jpg

dogs-christmas-4.jpg

dogs-1.jpg
Nice pics Mariah .. it looks like a couple of the dogs got into the egg-nogg lol.

Jon S.

Banned
Tay (Taylor Stevens),

Just wanted to say that I read your post & I was saddened by the news. I wanted to let you know that you will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers (as well as the thoughts and prayers of many others on here and elsewhere)! I sent you a PM as well. I sincerely hope things work out as good as they can for you. After reading my PM, you will see that I can definitely relate (to some extent) to what you are going through right now. I sincerely hope the test results show that the growth is benign and they are able to remove it successfully.

All of my thoughts and love,

JBS

Jon S.

Banned
Sorry to wake the crickets.....but.....

Here are my votes for today, day 6, of round 3:

Miss FreeOnes:
Nikki Nova
Mariah Milano
Got Gisele

Best Euro Babe:
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl:
Taylor Stevens

Best Adult Model:
Taylor Stevens

Best Newcomer:
Jinxy Pie

Best Official Site:
Mariah Milano

Best OCSM:
Nikki Nova

Good luck to all of the wonderful women remaining in the contest!

Wishing everyone a wonderful hump day, and a MERRY CHRISTMAS
Bonne huit et bonne chance mes amis!!!

Jon S.

Banned
She's GORGEOUS!!!!
She's AMAZING!!!!
She's IRREPRESSIBLE!!!!
She's INCOMPARABLE!!!!
She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! (INSIDE AND OUT)
She's REAL....NEVER FAKE!!!!
HELL She ROCKS!!!!

SHE'S Nikki Nova!!!!

REMEMBER.....WHEN YOU VOTE TODAY......IT'S NOT THAT TRICKY....WHEN YOU CAST YOUR BALLOTS, VOTE FOR NIKKI!!! (Nikki Nova)

Vote Nikki Nova for Miss FreeOnes AND Best OCSM!!!

She's number 81 on the contestants list.....number 1 in your hearts!!!

Show her some love.....you know you want to!!!

Vote Nikki Nova for Miss FreeOnes AND Best OCSM and join Nikki Nova Nation TODAY & EVERYDAY!!!

http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html?contestant=81

The previous message was paid for by the committee to elect Nikki Nova Miss FreeOnes AND Best OCSM.....JBS de facto Chairman.

I could use your prayers and your love right now.
Im angry and I ask god or whomever why this is happening to me. I spend my life being healthy doing everything right and why is this happening to me ?
^
Dear Tay,

I don't know you, yet, your post touched my heart. Five years ago, I too, was in a very difficult situation. I considered taking my own life to end the pain I felt. I'd like to tell you what worked for me in the hope that it may work for you as well.
In my darkest moment, after I went for several days without much sleep, I finally cried out to my maker, "Help Me". And He did!
I don't know where you are spiritually, which is much different than being religious. If you have any belief that their is something out there that is way beyond our comprehension, and this is something formed us, and everything around us, then ask for help to get you through this. I'll be thinking of you. Take care.

Miss Freeones: Miss Hybrid, Nikki Nova, Bobbi Eden

Euro Babe: Miss Hybrid

Cam Girl: Vanilla DeVille

Adult Model: Spexy Ashleigh

Newcomer: Kortney Kane

OCSM: Miss Hybrid

R

RogueAlan

Wow...
At the time everything is supposed to be happy and carefree, it truly bites when friends and acquaintences face bad things.

Tay Stevens, please hang in there. I cannot begin to imagine how scared you must be, whether about what the diagnosis will be, the prognosis, the treatment, or just how long it will be before you are back to feeling like you, and when you can be back to doing what you love. Whether you believe in Him Her or It, trust that you'll have thoughts and prayers going out for you.

It isn't fair that you have to face this, but as you so eloquently put in your note, your spirit and attitude are going to see you through... aided by your support system of friends/ family. Presently bald by choice to show support for a friend dealing with the ravages of chemotherapy for breast CA, i'll include you in my daily meditations.

And the next time anyone chases after you with a needle, remind them you're the one who knows if there's pain, and don't just grit your teeth-- ask for more pain meds! If it hurts, they haven't gotten enough numbing agent in yet.

Hopefully the staff at your home hospital will remember that you and the other patients didn't choose to be there, & will make an effort to brighten your holiday a bit. And next year, sitting by the tree, you'll be able to smile that 2011 is a much better holiday season, and the fears and anger that you struggled with this year are behind you.

Best,

RA

Keep postive and keep your chin up Tay...l truly hope and wish that you only receive good news when the tests are done.

You are in my thoughts Tay.

MUAH!!! Dazza xoxo

Conspiracy police following me to every thread? You douchebag.

Actually, you created this response. Anytime you make a thread or post from now on, not a single person will take it seriously. So whoever it is you are trying to campaign for, has you to thank for no one on here ever supporting them because she might be taken for a douche or a bigger douche for being supported by you. Congrats!

Sashe

Banned
Dec 22 2010

1. Bobbi Eden ------------Miss FreeOnes and Best Euro Babe
2. Christine Vinson ---------------- Best Adult Model
3. Kortney Kane -------------- Best Newcomer
4. Miss Hybrid - Best Official Site
5. Natasha Nice ---------------- Best Cam Girl
6. Sara Jay ------------------------- Miss FreeOnes
7. Vicky Vette ------------ Miss FreeOnes and Best O.C.S.M

All I want for Christmas is a Vicky Vette, A Vicky Vette, yes a Vicky Vette.
All I want for Christmas is a Vicky Vette and her legs wrapped around me so I can be a happy camper :drool1:

ok Got Giselle in the Adult Model

and but of course;
Ms Freeones (damn it's hard to choose just one)

http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html&contestant=169 Vicky Vette
http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html&contestant=141 Sunny Lane
http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html&contestant=281 Deauxma

Euro
http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html&contestant=252 Bobbi Eden

Newcomer
http://www.missfreeones.com/bio.html&contestant=264 Carmen Valentina