• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Miss FreeOnes Round 3! December 16th to January 1st!★

Great contest, ladies. Thanks to all of you that participated and and I hope this isn't the last we've heard from you.

Cheers to Petra for another great contest!

So.... who do you think won? I have a feeling Bree Olson repeats!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Oh I am sure you will find an opportunity to share ^^

I guess you'll be celebrating at least one category winnage, I did some support here and there :)

Not a chance but at least this year, people were not saying,
"you may as well stick your vote up your arse as vote for that no hope English tart"
This year it was
"you may as well stick your vote in my box for the no hope English tart"

Box stuffing has caught on rather well.

Miss VVHHH

MissHybrid

Great contest, ladies. Thanks to all of you that participated and and I hope this isn't the last we've heard from you.

Cheers to Petra for another great contest!

So.... who do you think won? I have a feeling Bree Olson repeats!

I bet she does.....I bet her boyfriend / husband does too, she is a doll xx

Winners
Bree
Sophie
Bobbie maybe

Jon S.

Banned
I had lots of photos lined up for today and now I don't have anything to do with them........

Miss H,

By all means feel free to share them with us just the same! I'd hate to have such extraordinary examples of loveliness be left to go to waste! We could just call it a bit of a pre-celebration of your win(s), as you are most certainly going to win in one or more categories!!!

MissHybrid

Miss H,

By all means feel free to share them with us just the same! I'd hate to have such extraordinary examples of loveliness be left to go to waste! We could just call it a bit of a pre-celebration of your win(s), as you are most certainly going to win in one or more categories!!!

I will drip them out and then make my thank you video for round 3 over the next week x

Kisses

Miss L'th xx

I bet she does.....I bet her boyfriend / husband does too, she is a doll xx

Winners
Bree
Sophie
Bobbie maybe

...and don´t you forget yourself my dear . :)

You really had an excellent crew behind you !
As I alway say in such situation : ...let´s wait + see ....:angels::hatsoff:

MissHybrid

oh no!?!? not til the 2nd??

Come on GG, keep up sweetie. It's all over and I though the same as you.

You and I could have a head to head (or anywhere else )and pretend its still going on xxx

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Start Voting again

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Not a chance but at least this year, people were not saying,
"you may as well stick your vote up your arse as vote for that no hope English tart"
This year it was
"you may as well stick your vote in my box for the no hope English tart"

Box stuffing has caught on rather well.

Miss VVHHH

A George Burns quote "After all is said and done there's nothing left to say or do except to say good night Gracie."

Pick up more discussions at MissHybrid.com. Follow the wacky antics of The Miss, Felix The Worm, her naughty caretakers of the manor and the rest of The Pathetic Mob. See you there.

BobNotTheEndOfBob

Jon S.

Banned
As I seem to be the only one who interpreted the end of voting correctly (evidenced by my posts earlier in this thread, leading right up to midnight PST), that would either make me incredibly intelligent or extraordinarily dumb! I'm going with the prior......ha ha ha!

MissHybrid

Yeah, it ran to the 2nd......but it ended right when it became the 2nd at midnight PST! So, no voting actually took place on the 2nd!

It's all very complicated. I felt stupid asking, I wish I had, I still don't reall understand...surely it ended at midnight on the 1st? I midnight Saturday a Saturday or a Sunday?

Oh dear I think I need a sit down and a long stiff one.

Miss Has Not Got a Clue

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
...and don´t you forget yourself my dear . :)

You really had an excellent crew behind you !
As I alway say in such situation : ...let´s wait + see ....:angels::hatsoff:

Yeah we all wanted to be behind Miss H :D ... but you're right Sacha all we can do is wait

Jon S.

Banned
It's all very complicated. I felt stupid asking, I wish I had, I still don't reall understand...surely it ended at midnight on the 1st? I midnight Saturday a Saturday or a Sunday?

Oh dear I think I need a sit down and a long stiff one.

Miss Has Not Got a Clue
I must admit that it is complicated, and I had wondered which was the case myself. But I went with my gut, which turned out to be correct apparently. However, as I did say earlier, "technically" straight up midnight (which is when voting ended), is neither one date nor the other (for that fraction of a milisecond). So, as you put it, it is indeed complicated.